Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Vitality Blast Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 3rd August 2018 At The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton.

Get Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Somerset Vs Essex Team For The Match Between SOM Vs ESS At The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Somerset Vs Essex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Somerset vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018
Somerset vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018

All The SOM Vs ESS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Somerset Vs Essex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SOM Vs ESS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Somerset Vs Essex Match That Is To Be Played On 3rd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SOM Vs ESS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SOM Vs ESS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Somerset: 1.61
  • Essex: 2.30

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Somerset Squads:

Jerome Taylor, James Hildreth, Roelof van der Merwe, Steven Davies (wk), Peter Trego, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Lewis Gregory (c), Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Corey Anderson, Paul van Meekeren, Tom Abell, Ben Green, Dominic Bess, Tom Banton

Essex Squads:

Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Peter Siddle, Neil Wagner, Adam Wheater (wk), Tom Westley, Varun Chopra, Matt Coles, Matthew Quinn, Adam Zampa, Simon Harmer, Ashar Zaidi, James Porter, Daniel Lawrence, Paul Walter, Samuel Cook

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Somerset Will Win This Match

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Essex Will Win The Toss

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Somerset And 40% Winning Chance Of Essex

Somerset Vs Essex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Somerset Vs Essex In Which 3 Match Win By Somerset And 2 Matches Win By Essex.

Somerset Vs Essex Last Match Performances:

  • Somerset: W W L W W
  • Essex: D L L W L

[poll id=”146″]

The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 4
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 194
Average 2nd Inns scores 146
Highest total recorded 250/3 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW
Lowest total recorded 118/10 (18.3 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
Highest score chased 166/4 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs ENGW
Lowest score defended 174/8 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Eng

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Somerset vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 3rd August 2018
Somerset vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 3rd August 2018

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Somerset Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Somerset vs Essex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply