OnlinePrediction

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd September 2018

SNP vs TKR 23rd T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd September 2018 At Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.

Get St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Team For The Match Between SNP Vs TKR At Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd September 2018
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd September 2018

 

All The SNP Vs TKR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SNP Vs TKR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SNP Vs TKR T20 Match Latest News, 23rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SNP Vs TKR 23rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 2.20
  • Trinbago Knight Riders: 1.66

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Devon Thomas(w), Tom Cooper, Anton Devcich, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh, Fabian Allen, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Alzarri Joseph, Ibrahim Khaleel, Javelle Glen, Rassie van der Dussen

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas

Batsmen: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Rassie van der Dussen (Doubt: Tom Cooper)

All-rounder: Carlos Brathwaite, Mahmudullah Riyad, Ben Cutting

Bowlers: Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh, Brandon King (Doubt: Jeremiah Louis)

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Dwayne Bravo(c), Javon Searles, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Khary Pierre, Kevon Cooper, Nikita Miller, Anderson Phillip, Hamza Tariq, Amir Jangoo, Shannon Gabriel

Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen: Brendon McCullum, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo

All-rounder: Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo (c), Javon Searles, Kevon Cooper

Bowlers: Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win This Match

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win The Toss

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 45% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders In Which 2 Match Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 3 Matches Win By Trinbago Knight Riders.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Last Match Performances:

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: L W W L W
  • Trinbago Knight Riders: W W W L L

[poll id=”281″]

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Venue Details

  • Match:SNP vs TKR, 23rd Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, September 01, 2018
  • Time:3:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
  • Umpires:Nigel Duguid , Langton Rusere
  • Third Umpire:Gregory Brathwaite
  • Match Referee:Denavon Hayles

Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 110
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 113
  • Highest total recorded 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
  • Lowest total recorded 93/10 (13.3 Ov) by AFG vs WI
  • Highest score chased 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
  • Lowest score defended 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd September 2018

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports 1, Star Sports HD 1, Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +