St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 31th August 2018 At Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.

Get St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars Team For The Match Between SNP Vs STS At Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 31th August 2018
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 31th August 2018

 

All The SNP Vs STS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SNP Vs STS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars Match That Is To Be Played On 31th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SNP Vs STS T20 Match Latest News, 21th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SNP Vs STS 21th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 1.66
  • St Lucia Stars: 2.20

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Devon Thomas(w), Tom Cooper, Anton Devcich, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh, Javelle Glen, Ibrahim Khaleel, Alzarri Joseph, Jeremiah Louis, Shamarh Brooks, Fabian Allen

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing11:

Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas

Batsmen: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Tom Cooper, Anton Devcich

All-rounder: Carlos Brathwaite, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting

Bowlers: Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Brandon King

St Lucia Stars Squads:

Lendl Simmons, Andre Fletcher(w), Rahkeem Cornwall, David Warner, Qais Ahmad, Kieron Pollard(c), Daren Sammy, Mitchell McClenaghan, Odean Smith, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Jaskaran Malhotra, Mark Chapman, Mohammad Sami, Christopher Lamont, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Kavem Hodge

St Lucia Stars Playing11:

Wicket-keeper: Andre Fletcher

Batsmen: Lendl Simmons, David Warner, Daren Sammy, Mark Chapman

All-rounder: Rahkeem Cornwall, Kieron Pollard (c)

Bowlers: Mitchell McClenaghan, Qais Ahmad, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win This Match

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Toss Prediction:

St Lucia Stars Will Win The Toss

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 40% Winning Chance Of St Lucia Stars

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars In Which 4 Match Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 1 Matches Win By St Lucia Stars.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars Last Match Performances:

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: L W W L W
  • St Lucia Stars: L W L W L

[poll id=”272″]

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: SNP vs STS, 21st Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018
  • Time: 03:30 AM  IST
  • Venue: Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts

Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 110
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 113
  • Highest total recorded 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg
  • Lowest total recorded 93/10 (13.3 Ov) by Afg vs WI
  • Highest score chased 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg
  • Lowest score defended 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs Afg

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Dream11 Prediction 31th August 2018

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Stars 21th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply