OnlinePrediction

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd September 2018

SNP vs JT 25th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 3rd September 2018 At Warner park, Basseterre, St Kitts.

Get St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Team For The Match Between SNP Vs JT At Warner park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd September 2018
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd September 2018

 

All The SNP Vs JT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SNP Vs JT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match That Is To Be Played On 3rd September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SNP Vs JT T20 Match Latest News, 25th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SNP Vs JT 25th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
  • Jamaica Tallawahs:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Rassie van der Dussen, Devon Thomas(w), Anton Devcich, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite, Brandon King, Mahmudullah, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Tom Cooper, Fabian Allen, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Ibrahim Khaleel, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Devon Thomas

Batsmen – Chris Gayle, Anton Devcich, Brandon King (Doubts: Evin Lewis, Tom Cooper)

All-rounders – Mahmudullah, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting

Bowlers – Sheldon Cottrell (Doubt: Hayden Walsh)

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Glenn Phillips(w), Johnson Charles, Kennar Lewis, Rovman Powell, David Miller, Andre Russell(c), Colin de Grandhomme, Kemar Roach, Adam Zampa, Samuel Badree, Oshane Thomas, Jermaine Blackwood, Ross Taylor, Andre McCarthy, Krishmar Santokie, Steven Taylor, Steven Jacobs, Kirstan Kallicharan, Elmore Hutchinson

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Glenn Phillips

Batsmen – David Miller, Johnson Charles, Rovman Powell, Kennar Lewis)

All-rounders –  Andre Russell, Colin de Grandhomme

Bowlers – Kemar Roach, Samuel Badree, Oshane Thomas, Adam Zampa

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win This Match

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Toss Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win The Toss

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 46% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 54% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs In Which 1 Match Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 4 Matches Win By Jamaica Tallawahs.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Last Match Performances:

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: L L W W L
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: W W L L L

[poll id=”284"]

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: SNP vs JT, 25th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 02, 2018
  • Time:03:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
  • Umpires:Gregory Brathwaite , Langton Rusere
  • Third Umpire:Nigel Duguid
  • Match Referee:Denavon Hayles

Warner park, Basseterre, St Kitts Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 110
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 113
  • Highest total recorded 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
  • Lowest total recorded 93/10 (13.3 Ov) by AFG vs WI
  • Highest score chased 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
  • Lowest score defended 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Dream11 Prediction 3rd September 2018

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs 25th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +