OnlinePrediction

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018

SNP vs GAW 19th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 29th August 2018 At Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.

Get St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Team For The Match Between SNP Vs GAW At Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018

 

All The SNP Vs GAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SNP Vs GAW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match That Is To Be Played On 29th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SNP Vs GAW T20 Match Latest News, 19th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SNP Vs GAW 19th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 1.90
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: 1.90

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Ibrahim Khaleel, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Sandeep Lamichhane, Alzarri Joseph, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:-

Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas

Batsmen: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Tom Cooper, Anton Devcich

All-rounder: Carlos Brathwaite, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting

Bowlers:  Sheldon Cottrell, Brandon King

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Shoaib Malik (c), Rayad Emrit, Sohail Tanvir, Luke Ronchi (wk), Chadwick Walton, Imran Tahir, Devendra Bishoo, Jason Mohammed, Veerasammy Permaul, Cameron Delport, Saurabh Netravalkar, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Roshon Primus, Gajanand Singh, Romario Shepherd, Sherfane Rutherford, Akshaya Persaud

Guyana Amazon Warriors:-

Wicket-keeper: Luke Ronchi

Batsmen: Shoaib Malik (c), Chadwick Walton, Cameron Delport, Shimron Hetmyer

All-rounder: Sherfane Rutherford, Veerasammy Permaul

Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Devendra Bishoo, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win This Match

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Toss Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Will Win The Toss

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 45% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors In Which 2 Match Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 3 Matches Win By Guyana Amazon Warriors.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Last Match Performances:

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: W W L W  L
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: L W L W W

[poll id=”261"]

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: SNP vs GAW, 19th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, August 29, 2018
  • Time:03:30 AM  IST
  • Venue:Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts

Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 110
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 113
  • Highest total recorded 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg
  • Lowest total recorded 93/10 (13.3 Ov) by Afg vs WI
  • Highest score chased 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg
  • Lowest score defended 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs Afg

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Dream11 Prediction 29th August 2018

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 19th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Suer Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +