St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th September 2018 At Warner Park, Basseterre,St Kitts.

Get St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents Team For The Match Between SNP Vs BT At Warner Park, Basseterre,St Kitts. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th September 2018
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th September 2018

 

All The SNP Vs BT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SNP Vs BT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents Match That Is To Be Played On 5th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SNP Vs BT T20 Match Latest News, 26th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SNP Vs BT 26th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 1.57
  • Barbados Tridents: 2.37

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle (c), Devon Thomas (wk), Evin Lewis, Rassie van der Dussen, Ben Cutting, Mahmudullah, Carlos Brathwaite, Anton Devcich, Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Tom Cooper, Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Ibrahim Khaleel, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Nicholas Pooran (wk), Jason Holder (c), Dwayne Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Steven Smith, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Chemar Holder, Mohammad Irfan, Raymon Reifer, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Sunny Sohal, Dominic Drakes

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots  Will Win This Match

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Toss Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win The Toss

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 67% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 33% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents In Which 3 Match Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots And 2 Matches Win By Barbados Tridents.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents Last Match Performances:

  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: W L L W  W
  • Barbados Tridents: L L L L L

[poll id=”293″]

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:SNP vs BT, 26th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 05, 2018
  • Time:03:30 AM  IST
  • Venue:Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts

Warner Park, Basseterre,St Kitts Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 110
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 113
  • Highest total recorded 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
  • Lowest total recorded 93/10 (13.3 Ov) by AFG vs WI
  • Highest score chased 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
  • Lowest score defended 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents 26th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Tags

Leave a Reply