OnlinePrediction

Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th August 2018

SML vs BLB 12th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 25th August 2018 At Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore.

Get Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 KPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters Team For The Match Between SML Vs BLB At Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th August 2018
Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th August 2018

 

All The SML Vs BLB Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SML Vs BLB T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters Match That Is To Be Played On 25th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SML Vs BLB T20 Match Latest News, 12th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SML Vs BLB 12th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Shivamogga Lions: Coming Soon
  • Bengaluru Blasters:

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Shivamogga Lions Squads:

Liyan Khan, Sharath BR, Rohit K, Rongsen Jonathan, Aniruddha Joshi, Prithvi Shekawat, Aditya Somanna, Kishore Kamat, Adhoksh Hegde, K Hoysala, Abilash Shetty, Sarfaraz Ashraf, Nihal Ullal, Bharath Dhuri, Nishant Shekhawat, Syed Khaja Moinuddin, Srinivas Sharath, S S Shettennavar

Shivamogga Lions Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sharath BR

Batsmen – Rongsen Jonathan, Liyan Khan, Aniruddha Joshi (c), Rohit K, Adhoksh Hegde

All-rounder – Prithvi Shekawat, Kishore Kamat

Bowlers – Aditya Somanna, K Hoysala, Abilash Shetty

Bengaluru Blasters Squads:

M Vishwanathan, KB Pawan, Robin Uthappa, Pavan Deshpande, Manoj S Bhandage, Chethan William, Arshdeep Singh Brar, Bharath Devaraj, Abhishek Bhat, Mitrakanth Yadav, V Koushik, Anand Doddamani, K C Avinash, Pallavkumar Das, Sharan Gouda, Gaurav Dhiman, Azeem, Vineet Yadav

Bengaluru Blasters Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – M Vishwanath

Batsmen – Pavan Deshpande, R Uthappa, KB Pawan

All-rounder – Chethan William, Bharath Devaraj, Arshdeep Singh Brar

Bowlers – V Koushik, Manoj S Bhandage, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abhishek Bhat

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Bengaluru Blasters Will Win This Match

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Toss Prediction:

Bengaluru Blasters Will Win The Toss

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 46% Winning Chance Of Shivamogga Lions And 54% Winning Chance Of Bengaluru Blasters

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters In Which Win By Shivamogga Lions .

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters Last Match Performances:

  • Shivamogga Lions: L L L W W
  • Bengaluru Blasters: W W L L L

[poll id=”251"]

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20.

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: SML vs BLB, 12th Match, Karnataka Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
  • Time:06:30 PM IST
  • Venue: Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore

Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore Ground Stats and Report:

No match Found

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Dream11 Prediction 25th August 2018

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Shivamogga Lions Vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Shivamogga Lions vs Bengaluru Blasters 12th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD 2
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +