OnlinePrediction

Sril Lanka W vs India W 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th September 2018

SLW vs INW 1st ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 11th September 2018 At Galle International Stadium,Galle.

Get Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sril Lanka W Vs India W Team For The Match Between SLW vs INW At Galle International Stadium,Galle. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sril Lanka W Vs India W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Sril Lanka W vs India W 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th September 2018
Sril Lanka W vs India W 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th September 2018

 

All The SLW vs INW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sril Lanka W Vs India W ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SLW vs INW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sril Lanka W Vs India W Match That Is To Be Played On 11th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SLW vs INWODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SLW vs INW 1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sril Lanka W: Coming soon
  • India W:

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sril Lanka W Squads:

Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Udeshika Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera, Dilani Manodara, Sripali Weerakkody, Prasadani Weerakkody, Nilakshi de Silva, Hasini Perera, Ama Kanchana, Nipuni Hansika, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Sugandika Kumari, Imalka Mendis, Kavisha Dilhari

Sri Lanka Women Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: P Weerakkody/Dilani Mandora

Batsmen: Hasini Perera, Nipuni Hansika, Imalka Mendis

All-rounders: Chamari Atapattu(c), Sashikala Siriwardene (Doubt between Dayalana Hemalatha and Nilakshi de Silva)

Bowlers: S Weerakkody, U Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera (Doubt between Kavisha Dilhari, Sugandika Kumari)

India W Squads:

Mithali Raj (c), Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur, Punam Raut, Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Mansi Joshi, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Dayalan Hemalatha

India Women Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Taniya Bhatia

Batsmen: Mithali Raj(c), Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Veda Krishnamurthy, Poonam Raut

All-rounders:  Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey

Bowlers: Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayekwad (Doubt: Mansi Joshi)

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India W Will Win This Match

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Toss Prediction:

India W Will Win The Toss

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Sril Lanka W And 60% Winning Chance Of India W

Sril Lanka W Vs India W Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sril Lanka W Vs India W In Which All  Match Win By India W.

Sril Lanka W Vs India W Last Match Performances:

  • Sril Lanka W: L L L W W
  • India W: L W W L W

[poll id=”320″]

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI.

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Venue Details

  • Match: SLW vs INDW, 1st ODI (ICC Championship match), India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2018
  • Time: 09:30 AM  1ST
  • Venue: Galle International Stadium, Galle

Galle International Stadium,Galle Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 206
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 196
  • Highest total recorded 322/4 (47.4 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 155/10 (33.4 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
  • Highest score chased 322/4 (47.4 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 205/9 (43 Ov) by AUS vs SL

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sril Lanka W vs India W 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 11th September 2018

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sril Lanka W Vs India W 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sril Lanka W vs India W 1st ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +