OnlinePrediction

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th September 2018

SLW vs INDW 5th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 25th September 2018 At FTZ Sports Complex,Katunayake.

Get India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20  Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Team For The Match Between SLW vs INDW At FTZ Sports Complex,Katunayake. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th September 2018
India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th September 2018

All The SLW vs INDW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SLW vs INDW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Match That Is To Be Played On 25th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SLW vs INDW T20 Match Latest News, 5th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SLW vs INDW5th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India Women: 1.30
  • Sri Lanka Women: 3.40

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Women Squads:

Mithali Raj, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia(w), Anuja Patil, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Arundhati Reddy, Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav, Ekta Bisht, Mansi Joshi, Shikha Pandey, Dayalan Hemalatha

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Taniya Bhatia

Batswomen – Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy

All-rounders –  Anuja Patil, Deepti Sharma

Bowlers – Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav, Arundhati Reddy

Sri Lanka Women Squads:

Yasoda Mendis, Chamari Athapaththu(c), Hasini Perera, Shashikala Siriwardene, Nilakshi de Silva, Eshani Lokusuriyage, Rebeca Vandort(w), Ama Kanchana, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Sharina Ravikumar, Udeshika Prabodhani, Dilani Manodara, Imalka Mendis, Kavisha Dilhari, Sugandika Kumari, Sripali Weerakkody, Anushka Sanjeewani

Sri Lanka Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Rebeca Vandort

Batswomen – Eshani Lokusuriyage, (Doubt: Hasini Perera, Yasoda Mendis)

All-rounders – Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu, Nilakshi de Silva

Bowlers – Udeshika Prabodhani, (Doubt: Kavisha Dilhari, Sripali Weerakkody, Sugandika Kumari)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Women Will Win This Match

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka Women Will Win The Toss

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 80% Winning Chance Of India Women And 20% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka Women

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women In Which All Match Win By India Women.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Last Match Performances:

  • India Women: W W W L W
  • Sri Lanka Women: L L L L L

[poll id=”406"]

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:SLW vs INDW, 5th T20I, India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 25, 2018
  • Time:10:00 AM IST
  • Venue:FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake

FTZ Sports Complex,Katunayake Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 166
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 155
  • Highest total recorded 166/8 (20 Ov) by INDW vs SLW
  • Lowest total recorded 155/10 (19.3 Ov) by SLW vs INDW
  • Lowest score defended 166/8 (20 Ov) by INDW vs SLW

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Dream11 Prediction 25th September 2018

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 5th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +