India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 22th September 2018 At Colombo Cricket Club Ground,Colombo.

Get India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Team For The Match Between SLW vs INDW At Colombo Cricket Club Ground,Colombo. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018 (1)
India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018 (1)

All The SLW vs INDW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SLW vs INDW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Match That Is To Be Played On 22th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SLW vs INDW T20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SLW vs INDW 3rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India Women: 1.33
  • Sri Lanka Women: 3.25

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Women Squads:

Mithali Raj, Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Veda Krishnamurthy, Anuja Patil, Deepti Sharma, Mansi Joshi, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Dayalan Hemalatha, Arundhati Reddy

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Taniya Bhatia

Batswomen – Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy

All-rounders – Anuja Patil, (Doubt: Deepti Sharma)

Bowlers – Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav (Doubt: Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey)

Sri Lanka Women Squads:

Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Udeshika Prabodhani, Dilani Manodara, Sripali Weerakkody, Yasoda Mendis, Rebeca Vandort, Nilakshi de Silva, Hasini Perera, Ama Kanchana, Eshani Lokusuriyage, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Sugandika Kumari, Imalka Mendis, Kavisha Dilhari

Sri Lanka Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Rebeca Vandort

Batswomen – Yasoda Mendis, Eshani Lokusuriyage, (Doubt: Hasini Perera)

All-rounders – Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu (Doubt: Nilakshi de Silva)

Bowlers – Udeshika Prabodhani, Sripali Weerakkody, Kavisha Dilhari (Doubt: Sugandika Kumari)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Women Will Win This Match

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka Women Will Win The Toss

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of India Women And 35% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka Women

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women In Which All  Match Win By India Women.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Last Match Performances:

  • India Women: L L L L W
  • Sri Lanka Women: W L W W L

[poll id=”389″]

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Venue Details

  • Match:SLW vs INDW, 3rd T20I, India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, September 22, 2018
  • Time:10:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Colombo Cricket Club Ground, Colombo

Colombo Cricket Club Ground,Colombo Ground Stats and Report:

No T20 Match In This Ground

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 22th September 2018

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply