OnlinePrediction

Sri Lanka W vs India W 2ND ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018

SLW vs INDW 2ND ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 13th September 2018 At Galle International Stadium, Galle.

Get Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka W Vs India W Team For The Match Between SLW vs INDW At Galle International Stadium, Galle. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka W Vs India W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Sri Lanka W vs India W 2ND ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018
Sri Lanka W vs India W 2ND ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018

 

All The SLW vs INDWDream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sri Lanka W Vs India W ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SLW vs INDWODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka W Vs India W Match That Is To Be Played On 13th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SLW vs INDWODI Match Latest News, 2ND ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SLW vs INDW2ND ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka W: 7.50
  • India W: 1.08

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka W Squads:

Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Udeshika Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera, Dilani Manodara, Sripali Weerakkody, Prasadani Weerakkody, Nilakshi de Silva, Hasini Perera, Ama Kanchana, Nipuni Hansika, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Sugandika Kumari, Imalka Mendis, Kavisha Dilhari

Sri Lanka Women Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: P Weerakkody

Batsmen: Nipuni Hansika, Dilani Mandora (Doubt: Imalka Mendis, Hasini Perera)

All-rounders: Chamari Atapattu(c), Sashikala Siriwardene, Dayalana Hemalatha, Nilakshi de Silva

Bowlers: S Weerakkody, U Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera, Kavisha Dilhari (Doubt Sugandika Kumari)

India W Squads:

Mithali Raj (c), Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur, Punam Raut, Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Mansi Joshi, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Dayalan Hemalatha

India Women Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Taniya Bhatia

Batsmen: Mithali Raj(c), Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Poonam Raut

All-rounders:  Deepti Sharma, Dayalan Hemalatha

Bowlers: Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayekwad, Mansi Joshi

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India W Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Toss Prediction:

India W Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka W And 70% Winning Chance Of India W

Sri Lanka W Vs India W Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sri Lanka W Vs India W In Which All Match Win By  India W.

Sri Lanka W Vs India W Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka W: L L L L L
  • India W: W W L W L

[poll id=”332″]

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI.

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Venue Details

  • Match:SLW vs INDW, 2nd ODI (ICC Championship match), India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Thursday, September 13, 2018
  • Time:10:00 AM  IST
  • Venue:Galle International Stadium, Galle

Galle International Stadium, Galle Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 7
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 191
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 182
  • Highest total recorded 322/4 (47.4 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 98/10 (35.1 Ov) by SLW vs INDW
  • Highest score chased 322/4 (47.4 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 205/9 (43 Ov) by AUS vs SL

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka W vs India W 2ND ODI Dream11 Prediction 13th September 2018

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka W Vs India W 2ND ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka W vs India W 2ND ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Score: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +