OnlinePrediction

Sri Lanka vs South Africa 3RD ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

SL vs RSA 3RD ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th August 2018 At Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.

Get Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI  Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Team For The Match Between SL vs RSA At Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

 

Sri Lanka vs South Africa 3RD ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018
Sri Lanka vs South Africa 3RD ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

All The SL vs RSA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SL vs RSA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Match That Is To Be Played On 5th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SL vs RSA ODI Match Latest News, 3RD ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SL vs RSA3RD ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka: 2.50
  • South Africa : 1.53

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka Squads:

Angelo Mathews(c), Dasun Shanaka, Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Niroshan Dickwella, Suranga Lakmal, Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha, Akila Dananjaya, Prabath Jayasuriya, Lakshan Sandakan, Shehan Jayasuriya

Sri Lanka playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Niroshan Dickwella

Batsmen: Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya

All-rounders: Thisara Perera, Angelo Mathews(c)

Bowlers: Suranga Lakmal, Akila Dananjaya, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan (Doubt: Prabhat Jayasuriya)

South Africa Squads:

Faf du Plessis(c), Hashim Amla, Junior Dala, Quinton de Kock, Jean-Paul Duminy, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, Keshav Maharaj, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Willem Mulder, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi

South Africa playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Quinton de Kock

Batsmen: Faf du Plessis(c), Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, David Miller (Doubt: Heinrich Klassen)

All-rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Willem Mulder

Bowlers: Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Toss Prediction:

South Africa Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka And 60% Winning Chance Of South Africa

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sri Lanka Vs South Africa In Which All  Match Win By South Africa .

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka: L L W W W
  • South Africa : W W L L W

Who Will Win Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Today Cricket Match?

South Africa Will Win This Match

Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 20
Matches won batting first 7
Matches won bowling first 13
Average 1st Inns scores 241
Average 2nd Inns scores 199
Highest total recorded 327/6 (50 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded 167/10 (43.2 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased 288/8 (48.1 Ov) by SL vs Pak
Lowest score defended 206/9 (36 Ov) by WI vs SL

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka vs South Africa 3RD ODI Dream11 Prediction 5th August 2018

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa 3RD ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka vs South Africa 3RD ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Espn , Sony Espn HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +