OnlinePrediction

Sri Lanka vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 14th August 2018

SL vs RSA ONLY 1 t20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 14th August 2018 At R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.

Get Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Team For The Match Between SL Vs RSA At R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Sri Lanka vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 14th August 2018
Sri Lanka vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 14th August 2018

 

All The SL Vs RSA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sri Lanka Vs South Africa T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SL Vs RSA T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Match That Is To Be Played On 14th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SL Vs RSA T20 Match Latest News, ONLY 1 T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SL Vs RSA ONLY 1 T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka: 2.20
  • South Africa: 1.66

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka Squads:

Angelo Mathews(c), Dasun Shanaka, Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya, Lahiru Kumara, Dinesh Chandimal, Akila Dananjaya, Lakshan Sandakan, Binura Fernando, Kasun Rajitha, Isuru Udana

Sri Lanka playing 11:

Wicket-keeper:  Dinesh Chandimal

Batsmen: Angelo Mathews, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Janith Perera

All-rounders: Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka

Bowlers: Akila Dananjaya, Lahiru Kumara

South Africa Squads:

Hashim Amla, Junior Dala, Quinton de Kock, Jean-Paul Duminy(c), Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, Keshav Maharaj, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Willem Mulder, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi

South Africa playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Quinton de Kock

Batsmen: Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen

All-rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, (Doubts: Willem Mulder, Andile Phehlukwayo)

Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi (Doubt: Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi)

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Toss Prediction:

South Africa Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka And 52% Winning Chance Of South Africa

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sri Lanka Vs South Africa In Which 3 Match Win By Sri Lanka And 2 Matches Win By South Africa.

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka: L L L W W
  • South Africa: L W L W W

[poll id=”202"]

R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo Ground Stats and Report:

Avg 1st inn score:
158
Avg 2nd inn score:
139
Highest Total:
215/5 (19.4 Ov) by Ban vs SL
Lowest Total:
80/10 (17.2 Ov) by Afg vs Eng
Highest Chased:
215/5 (19.4 Ov) by Ban vs SL
Lowest Defended:
115/6 (20 Ov) by RSA vs SL

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Dream11 Prediction 14th August 2018

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka Vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka vs South Africa ONLY 1 T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Espn, Sony Espn HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +