Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 23th October 2018 At R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.

Get Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs England Team For The Match Between SL vs ENG At R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka Vs England Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Sri Lanka vs England 5th ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018
Sri Lanka vs England 5th ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka Vs England Match That Is To Be Played On 23th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SL vs ENG ODI Match Latest News, 5th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

0WTldOC3md0

SL vs ENG 5th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka: 3.75
  • England:1.28

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka Squads:

Dinesh Chandimal(c), Upul Tharanga, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Niroshan Dickwella, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga, Amila Aponso, Nuwan Pradeep, Lakshan Sandakan, Kasun Rajitha, Kusal Mendis, Dasun Shanaka

Playing XI (Predict):

Dinesh Chandimal(c), Upul Tharanga, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Niroshan Dickwella, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara  Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga,Dasun Shanaka, Nuwan Pradeep.

England Squads:

Eoin Morgan(c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Olly Stone, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Joe Denly

Playing XI (Predict):

Eoin Morgan(c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler,Alex Hales,Joe Root,Ben Stokes,Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes,  Liam Plunkett.

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

England Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Toss Prediction:

England Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka And 55% Winning Chance Of England

Sri Lanka Vs England Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Sri Lanka Vs England In Which All Match Win By England.

Sri Lanka Vs England Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka: L L L W W 
  • England: W W W W W

[poll id=”541″]

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI.

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:SL vs Eng, 5th ODI, England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, October 23, 2018
  • Time:02:30 PM IST
  • Venue:R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 127
  • Matches won batting first 68
  • Matches won bowling first 49
  • Average 1st Inns scores 233
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 195
  • Highest total recorded 375/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 86/10 (29.3 Ov) by NED vs SL
  • Highest score chased 288/5 (49.4 Ov) by IND vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 204/7 (50 Ov) by SL vs IND

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka vs England 5th ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018
Sri Lanka vs England 5th ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka Vs England 5th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Sri Lanka vs England Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka vs England 5th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply