Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 20th October 2018 At Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.

Get Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs England Team For The Match Between SL vs ENG At Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka Vs England Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Sri Lanka vs England 4th ODI Team, News, Winner Prediction 20th October 2018
Sri Lanka vs England 4th ODI Team, News, Winner Prediction 20th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka Vs England Match That Is To Be Played On 20th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SL vs ENG ODI Match Latest News, 4th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SL vs ENG4th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka: 3.50
  • England: 1.30

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka Squads:

Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Dinesh Chandimal (c), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga, Amila Aponso, Nuwan Pradeep, Upul Tharanga, Dushmantha Chameera, Lakshan Sandakan, Kasun Rajitha

Playing XI (predict)

Wicket-keeper –  Niroshan Dickwella

Batsmen – Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama, (Doubt: Kusal Mendis)

All-rounders –  Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka

Bowlers – Lasith Malinga, Akila Dananjaya, Amila Aponso, Nuwan Pradeep

England Squads:

Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Olly Stone, Sam Curran, Joe Denly, Alex Hales, Mark Wood

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Jos Buttler

Batsmen – Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root

All-rounders – Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali

Bowlers – Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, Tom Curran

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

England Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Toss Prediction:

England Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka And 70% Winning Chance Of England

Sri Lanka Vs England Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Sri Lanka Vs England In Which All Match Win By England.

Sri Lanka Vs England Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka: L L W W L
  • England: W W W W L

[poll id=”532″]

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI.

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:SL vs Eng, 4th ODI, England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, October 20, 2018
  • Time:10:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele
  • Umpires:Paul Reiffel , Lyndon Edward Hannibal
  • Third Umpire:Aleem Dar
  • Match Referee:Sir Richie Richardson

Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 23
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 14
  • Average 1st Inns scores 245
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 200
  • Highest total recorded 363/7 (50 Ov) by RSA vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 167/10 (43.2 Ov) by SL vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 288/8 (48.1 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 206/9 (36 Ov) by WI vs SL

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka vs England 4th ODI Dream11 Team, News, Winner Prediction 20th October 2018
Sri Lanka vs England 4th ODI Dream11 Team, News, Winner Prediction 20th October 2018

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka Vs England 4th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Sri Lanka vs England Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka vs England 4th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply