OnlinePrediction

SL vs ENG 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 17th October Match

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 17th October 2018 At Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.

Get Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs England Team For The Match Between SL Vs ENG At Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka Vs England Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

 

Sri Lanka vs England 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Sri Lanka vs England 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka Vs England Match That Is To Be Played On 17th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SL Vs ENG ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SL Vs ENG 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka:3.40
  • England:1.33

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka Squads:

Dinesh Chandimal(c), Upul Tharanga, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Niroshan Dickwella, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga, Amila Aponso, Nuwan Pradeep, Lakshan Sandakan, Kasun Rajitha, Kusal Perera

Sri Lanka Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – (Doubt: Niroshan Dickwella)

Batsmen – Upul Tharanga, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kusal Perera

All-rounders –  Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka

Bowlers – Lasith Malinga, Akila Dananjaya (Doubt: Nuwan Pradeep, Lakshan Sandakan, Kasun Rajitha, Dushmantha Chameera)

England Squads:

Eoin Morgan(c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Olly Stone, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood

England Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Jos Buttler

Batsmen – Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root

All-rounders – Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali (Doubt: Joe Denly)

Bowlers – Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, (Doubt: Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Sam Curran)

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

England Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

England Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 41% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka And 59% Winning Chance Of England

Sri Lanka Vs England Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Sri Lanka Vs England In Which All Match Win By England And 1 Match Draw

Sri Lanka Vs England Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka: L W W L L
  • England:W W W L W

[poll id=”519″]

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI.

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:SL vs Eng, 3rd ODI, England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, October 17, 2018
  • Time:02:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele

Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 22
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 13
  • Average 1st Inns scores 249
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 203
  • Highest total recorded 363/7 (50 Ov) by RSA vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 167/10 (43.2 Ov) by SL vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 288/8 (48.1 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 206/9 (36 Ov) by WI vs SL

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka vs England 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Sri Lanka vs England 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka Vs England 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Sri Lanka vs England Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka vs England 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: KSLly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +