Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 17th September 2018 At Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi.

Get Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Asia Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan Team For The Match Between SL Vs AFG At Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th September 2018
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th September 2018

 

All The SL Vs AFG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SL Vs AFG ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan Match That Is To Be Played On 17th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SL Vs AFG ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SL Vs AFG 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sri Lanka: 2.75
  • Afghanistan: 1.44

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sri Lanka Squads:

Angelo Mathews(c), Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Upul Tharanga, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dananjaya, Dilruwan Perera, Amila Aponso, Kasun Rajitha, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga, Niroshan Dickwella, Shehan Jayasuriya

Sri Lanka Playing11(Predict):-

Wicket-keeper: Kusal Perera (Doubt: Niroshan Dickwella)

Batsmen: Upul Tharanga, Angelo Mathews(c), Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva

All-rounder: Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Dilruwan Perera (Doubt: Shehan Jayasuriya)

Bowlers: Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Amila Aponso

Afghanistan Squads:

Asghar Afghan(c), Mohammad Shahzad, Ihsanullah Janat, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Samiullah Shenwari, Munir Ahmad, Sayed Shirzad, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Wafadar

Afghanistan Playing11(Predict):-

Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen: Rahmat Shah, N Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi (Doubt between Ihsanullah Janat and Javed Ahmadi)

All-rounder: Mohammad Nabi, Samiullah Shenwari, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Mujeeb-ur- Rahman, Aftab Alam

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Sri Lanka Will Win This Match

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win The Toss

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka And 45% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan In Which  Win By Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan Last Match Performances:

  • Sri Lanka: W W L L L
  • Afghanistan: W L W W W

[poll id=”354″]

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI.

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:SL vs AFG, 3rd Match, Group B, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Monday, September 17, 2018
  • Time:05:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 38
  • Matches won batting first 24
  • Matches won bowling first 14
  • Average 1st Inns scores 247
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 208
  • Highest total recorded 313/9 (50 Ov) by PAK vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 63/10 (18.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Highest score chased 295/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
  • Lowest score defended 180/3 (20 Ov) by UAE vs PNG

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 17th September 2018

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports  Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply