Serbia VS Brazil Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between Serbia VS Brazil at Spartak Stadium   on Match 27th june 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

serbia vs brazil fifa world cup match

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Serbia:6.50
  • Draw:4.20
  • Brazil:1.57

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • Serbia Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Vladimir Stojkovic

Defenders:Branislav Ivanovic, Nikola Milenkovic, Dusko Tosic, Aleksandar Kolarov

Defensive Midfielders: Nemanja Matic, Luka Milivojevic

Attacking Midfielders:Dusan Tadic, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Adam Ljajic

Forwards:Aleksandar Mitrovic

  • Brazil Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Alisson

Defenders:Fagner, Thiago Silva, Joao Miranad, Marcelo

Midfielders: Philippe Coutinho, Casemiro, Willian

Forwards:Roberto Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Neymar

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Winner:

Brazil will win this match

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 20% winning chance of Serbia and 69% winning chance of Brazil And draw chance 11%

Serbia VS Brazil Head to Head:

In last 1 matches between Serbia VS Brazil in which win by Brazil.

Last Match Performance of Serbia vs Brazil:

  • Serbia:W L W W L
  • Brazil:W W W D W

Who will win Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

Brazil will win this match

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

(G-K)-Vladimir Stojkovic, (DEFENDER)– Aleksandar Kolarov, Marcelo, Joao Miranad,  Dusko Tosic,(MID- FIELDER)- Philippe Coutinho, Dusan Tadic, Nemanja Matic,Casemiro,(FORWARD)- Neymar(C), Aleksandar Mitrovic

Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (27th June2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 27th June 2018 Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Serbia vs Brazil, Who will be the winner of Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Serbia VS Brazil Match Details Summary, Full Serbia VS Brazil Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Serbia VS Brazil 27th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Serbia VS Brazil, Serbia VS Brazil 27th Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction Serbia vs Brazil, Serbia VS Brazil Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 27th June 2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between Serbia vs Brazil, Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 27th June 2018, Serbia VS Brazil Match 27th June 2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, Serbia VS Brazil Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, Serbia VS Brazil World Cup  FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Serbia VS Brazil Match Prediction, Serbia VS Brazil Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Serbia VS Brazil World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (27th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Serbia VS Brazil 27th June2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply