Senegal VS Colombia Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between Senegal VS Colombia at Samara Arena on Match 28th june. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlinepredictionSenegal vs Colombia fifa world cup match

Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Senegal:4.60
  • Draw:3.70
  • Colombia:1.85

Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • Senegal Playing 11:

Goalkeeper: Khadim N Diaye

Defenders:Moussa Wague, Kalidou Koulibaly, Salif Sane, Youssouf Sabaly

Midfielders:Idrissa Gueye, Alfred N Diaye, Cheikh Kouyate

Forwards:Ismaila Sarr, Mbaye Niang, Sadio Mane

  • Colombia Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:David Ospina

Defenders:Santiago Arias, Yerry Mina, Davinson Sanchez, Johan Mojica

Defensive Midfielders: Carlos Sanchez, Wilmar Barrios

Attacking Midfielders: Juan Cuadrado, Juan Quintero, James Rodriguez

Forwards: Radamel Falcao

Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Winner:

Colombia will win this match

Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 24% winning chance of Senegal and 66% winning chance of Colombia And draw chance 10%

Senegal VS Colombia Head to Head:

In last 5 matches between Senegal VS Colombia in which 3 match win by Senegal and 2 matches win by Colombia.

Last Match Performance of Senegal vs Colombia:

  • Senegal: D L W W D
  • Colombia:W D D L W

Who will win Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

Colombia will win this match

Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

Will update soon

Senegal VS Colombia World CupFOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (28th June2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 28th June 2018 Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Senegal vs Colombia, Who will be the winner of Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Senegal VS Colombia Match Details Summary, Full Senegal VS Colombia Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Senegal VS Colombia 28th June2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Senegal VS Colombia, Senegal VS Colombia 28th June Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction Senegal vs Colombia, Senegal VS Colombia Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 28th June 2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between Senegal vs Colombia, Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 28th June 2018, Senegal VS Colombia Match 28th June2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, Senegal VS Colombia Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Senegal VS Colombia Match Prediction, Senegal VS Colombia Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Senegal VS Colombia World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (28th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Senegal VS Colombia 28th June2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply