Scotland vs Albania Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th September 2018

SCO vs ALB Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Scotland Vs Albania Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 10th September 2018 At Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland.

Get Scotland Vs Albania UEFA Nations League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Scotland Vs Albania Team For The Match Between SCO Vs ALB At Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Scotland Vs Albania Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Scotland vs Albania Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th September 2018
Scotland vs Albania Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th September 2018


All The SCO Vs ALB Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Scotland Vs Albania Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SCO Vs ALB Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Scotland Vs Albania Match That Is To Be Played On 10th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SCO Vs ALB Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


SCO Vs ALB Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Scotland:1.83
  • Draw: 3.50
  • Albania: 5.25

Scotland Vs Albania Football Playing 11/Squad:


Goalkeeper:Allan McGregor

Defenders:Callum Paterson, John Souttar, Charlie Mulgrew, Andrew Robertson

Midfielders:Kevin McDonald, Scott McTominay

Attacking Midfielders:Ryan Fraser, Stuart Armstrong, Robert Snodgrass

Forwards:Leigh Griffiths


Goalkeeper:Thomas Strakosha

Defenders:Elseid Hysaj, Freddie Veseli, Berat Djimsiti, Egzon Binaku

Midfielders:Taulant Xhaka, Migjen Basha

Attacking Midfielders:Enis Gavazaj, Ledian Memushaj, Jahmir Hyka

Forwards:Bekim Balaj

Scotland Vs Albania Football Winner Prediction:

Scotland Will Win This Match

Scotland Vs Albania Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Scotland And 45% Winning Chance Of Albania

Scotland Vs Albania Head To Head:

Albania Scotland
Win 0 2
Loss 2 0
Draw 0 0
Ø Goals per Match 0.5 3.5

Scotland Vs Albania Last Match Performances:

  • Scotland: L L L W W 
  • Albania: W L L L W

[poll id=”319″]

Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland Ground Stats and Report:

Year Opened:  1903
Capacity:      51,866
Average Attendance:  50,597

Scotland Vs Albania Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Scotland Vs Albania Halaplay Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Scotland Vs Albania Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Scotland vs Albania on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *