OnlinePrediction

South Australia vs New South Wales 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018

SAUS vs NSW 4th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 20th September 2018 At W.A.C.A. Ground, perth.

Get South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Australia Domestic One-Day Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of South Australia Vs New South Wales Team For The Match Between SAUS Vs NSW At W.A.C.A. Ground, perth. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free South Australia Vs New South Wales Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

South Australia vs New South Wales 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018
South Australia vs New South Wales 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018

All The SAUS Vs NSW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of South Australia Vs New South Wales ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SAUS Vs NSW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For South Australia Vs New South Wales Match That Is To Be Played On 20th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SAUS Vs NSW ODI Match Latest News, 4th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SAUS Vs NSW 4th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • South Australia:1.66 
  • New South Wales: 2.20

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

South Australia Squads:

Callum Ferguson, Alex Carey(w), Jake Weatherald, Alex Ross, Tom Cooper, Jake Lehmann(c), Cameron Valente, Daniel Worrall, Adam Zampa, Chadd Sayers, Kane Richardson, Harry Nielsen, Joe Mennie, Spencer johnson

South Australia Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey

Batsmen: Jake Weatherald, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Jake Lehmann(c)

All-rounder: Tom Cooper, Cameron Valente (Doubt: Luke Robins)

Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Joe Mennie, Adam Zampa (Doubt: Spencer Johnson)

New South Wales Squads:

Daniel Hughes, Ryan Gibson, Kurtis Patterson(c), Moises Henriques, Nick Larkin, Jack Edwards, Jay Lenton(w), Daniel Sams, Steve OKeefe, Sean Abbott, Mickey Edwards, Jason Sangha, Trent Copeland, Harry Conway

New South Wales Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Jay Lenton

Batsmen: Kurtis Patterson(c), Daniel Hughes, Ryan Gibson, Nick Larkin

All-rounder: Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques, Sean Abbott

Bowlers: Steve O’Keefe, Daniel Sams, Mickey Edwards

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win This Match

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Toss Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win The Toss

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of South Australia And 55% Winning Chance Of New South Wales

South Australia Vs New South Wales Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between South Australia Vs New South Wales In Which 2 Match Win By South Australia And 3 Matches Win By New South Wales.

South Australia Vs New South Wales Last Match Performances:

  • South Australia: L W W W L
  • New South Wales: L L W W L

[poll id=”378″]

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI.

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Venue Details

Match:SAUS vs NSW, 4th Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Thursday, September 20, 2018
Time:11:30 AM  IST
Venue:W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth

W.A.C.A. Ground, perth Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 80
Matches won batting first 40
Matches won bowling first 39
Average 1st Inns scores 223
Average 2nd Inns scores 192
Highest total recorded 417/6 (50 Ov) by AUS vs AFG
Lowest total recorded 70/10 (23.5 Ov) by WI vs AUS
Highest score chased 310/5 (49.2 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest score defended 162/10 (47.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

South Australia vs New South Wales 4th ODI Dream11 Prediction 20th September 2018

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

South Australia Vs New South Wales 4th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of South Australia vs New South Wales 4th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +