South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 9th October 2018 At Buffalo Park, East London.

Get South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20  Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Team For The Match Between RSA Vs ZIM At Buffalo Park, East London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th October 2018
South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th October 2018

All The RSA Vs ZIM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of South Africa Vs Zimbabwe T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today RSA Vs ZIM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Match That Is To Be Played On 9th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide RSA Vs ZIM T20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

iMi6tYx6XLU

RSA Vs ZIM 1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • South Africa: 1.08
  • Zimbabwe: 8.00

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

South Africa Squads:

Faf du Plessis(c), Junior Dala, Quinton de Kock, Jean-Paul Duminy, Robert Frylinck, Imran Tahir, Christiaan Jonker, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Dane Paterson, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, Gihahn Cloete, Rassie van der Dussen

South Africa Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Quinton de Kock

Batsmen – Faf du Plessis, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen

All-rounders –  JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo

Bowlers – Junior Dala, Imran Tahir, Lungisani Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi

Zimbabwe Squads:

Hamilton Masakadza(c), Solomon Mire, Neville Madziva, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams, Peter Moor, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chisoro, Kyle Jarvis, Brandon Mavuta, Chris Mpofu, Chamu Chibhabha, Wellington Masakadza, Tarisai Musakanda, Tendai Chatara

Zimbabwe Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Brendan Taylor

Batsmen – Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Peter Moor, Chamu Chibaba

All-rounders – Sean Williams, Elton Chigumbura

Bowlers – Tendai Chatara, Tendai Chisoro, Kyle Jarvis, Wellington Masakadza

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Will Win This Match

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Zimbabwe Will Win The Toss

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of South Africa And 70% Winning Chance Of Zimbabwe

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between South Africa Vs Zimbabwe In Which Win By South Africa.

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Last Match Performances:

  • South Africa: L L W L W
  • Zimbabwe: L L L L L

[poll id=”485″]

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20.

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Venue Details

  • Match:RSA vs ZIM, 1st T20I, Zimbabwe tour of South Africa, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, October 09, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Buffalo Park, East London

Buffalo Park, East London Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 2
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 156
  • Highest total recorded 169/2 (19 Ov) by NZ vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 169/2 (19 Ov) by NZ vs RSA

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 9th October 2018
South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 9th October 2018

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply