South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 6th October 2018 At Boland Park,Paarl.

Get South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Team For The Match Between RSA Vs ZIM At Boland Park,Paarl. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

South Africa vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 6th October 2018
South Africa vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 6th October 2018

All The RSA Vs ZIM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of South Africa Vs Zimbabwe ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today RSA Vs ZIM ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Match That Is To Be Played On 6th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide RSA Vs ZIM ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

CGvoKyJnyGc

RSA Vs ZIM 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • South Africa: 1.05
  • Zimbabwe: 11.00

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

South Africa Squads:

Jean-Paul Duminy(c), Reeza Hendricks, Imran Tahir, Christiaan Jonker, Heinrich Klaasen, Aiden Markram, Willem Mulder, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn, Khaya Zondo, Dean Elgar

South Africa  Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Henrich Klaasen

Batsmen: Aiden Markram, Christain Jonker, Reeza Henricks, Khaya Zondo, Dean Elgar (Doubt: Tinashe Kamunhukamwe)

All-rounders: JP Duminy(c), Andile Phehlukwayo (Doubt: Willem Mulder)

Bowlers: Dale Steyn, Imran Tahir (Any two from Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi and Kagiso Rabada)

Zimbabwe Squads:

Hamilton Masakadza(c), Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams, Peter Moor, Elton Chigumbura, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Brandon Mavuta, Richard Ngarava, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wellington Masakadza, Ryan Murray, Tendai Chatara

Zimbabwe Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Brendan Taylor

Batsmen: Hamilton Masakadza(c), Elton Chigumbura, Craig Ervine, Peter Moor

All-rounders: Soloman Mire, Sean Williams

Bowlers: Brendon Mavuta, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara (Doubt: Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava)

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Will Win This Match

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Zimbabwe Will Win The Toss

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of South Africa And 30% Winning Chance Of Zimbabwe

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between South Africa Vs Zimbabwe In Which All Match Win By South Africa.

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Last Match Performances:

  • South Africa: W W L L W
  • Zimbabwe: L L L L L

[poll id=”471″]

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI.

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:RSA vs ZIM, 3rd ODI, Zimbabwe tour of South Africa, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, October 06, 2018
  • Time:04:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Boland Park, Paarl

Boland Park,Paarl Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 11
  • Matches won batting first 6
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 241
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 166
  • Highest total recorded 353/6 (50 Ov) by RSA vs BAN
  • Lowest total recorded 36/10 (18.4 Ov) by Can vs SL
  • Highest score chased 250/2 (48.5 Ov) by RSA vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 204/10 (48.5 Ov) by IND vs NED

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

South Africa vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 6th October 2018
South Africa vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 6th October 2018

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of South Africa vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply