South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 30th September 2018 At Diamond Oval, Kimberley.

Get South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Team For The Match Between RSA Vs ZIM At Diamond Oval, Kimberley. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th September 2018
South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th September 2018

All The RSA Vs ZIM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of South Africa Vs Zimbabwe ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today RSA Vs ZIM ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Match That Is To Be Played On 30th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide RSA Vs ZIM ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

RSA Vs ZIM 1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • South Africa: 1.06
  • Zimbabwe:10.00

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

South Africa Squads:

Jean-Paul Duminy(c), Reeza Hendricks, Imran Tahir, Christiaan Jonker, Heinrich Klaasen, Aiden Markram, Willem Mulder, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn, Khaya Zondo, Dean Elgar

South Africa  Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Henrich Klaasen

Batsmen:  Faf du Plessis(c), Aiden Markram, Reeza Henricks, Dean Elgar  (Doubt: Christain Jonker)

All-rounders: JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo (Doubt: Willem Mulder)

Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Dale Steyn, Imran Tahir (Doubt: Tabraiz Shamsi)

Zimbabwe Squads:

Hamilton Masakadza(c), Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams, Peter Moor, Elton Chigumbura, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Brandon Mavuta, Richard Ngarava, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wellington Masakadza, Ryan Murray, Tendai Chatara

Zimbabwe Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Brendan Taylor

Batsmen: Hamilton Masakadza(c), Elton Chigumbura, Craig Ervine, Peter Moore

All-rounders: Soloman Mire, Sean Williams

Bowlers:  Tendai Chatara, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis (Doubt: Wellington Masakadza)

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Will Win This Match

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Toss Prediction:

Zimbabwe Will Win The Toss

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of South Africa And 35% Winning Chance Of Zimbabwe

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between South Africa Vs Zimbabwe In Which All Match Win By South Africa.

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe Last Match Performances:

  • South Africa: L L W W W
  • Zimbabwe: L L L L L

[poll id=”435″]

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI.

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Venue Details

  • Match:RSA vs ZIM, 1st ODI, Zimbabwe tour of South Africa, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 30, 2018
  • Time:01:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Diamond Oval, Kimberley

Diamond Oval, Kimberley Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 6
  • Matches won bowling first 11
  • Average 1st Inns scores 229
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 186
  • Highest total recorded 304/5 (48.4 Ov) by SL vs RSA
  • Lowest total recorded 71/10 (36.5 Ov) by BANW vs RSAW
  • Highest score chased 304/5 (48.4 Ov) by SL vs RSA
  • Lowest score defended 279/8 (50 Ov) by NZ vs RSA

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 30th September 2018

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

South Africa Vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of South Africa vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Ten And Sony Liv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply