OnlinePrediction

Queensland vs Victoria 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018

QL vs VIC 1st ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th September 2018 At Tony Ireland Stadium,Townsville.

Get Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Australia Domestic One-Day Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Queensland Vs Victoria Team For The Match Between QL Vs VIC At Tony Ireland Stadium,Townsville. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Queensland Vs Victoria Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Queensland vs Victoria 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018
Queensland vs Victoria 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018

 

All The QL Vs VIC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Queensland Vs Victoria ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today QL Vs VIC ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Queensland Vs Victoria Match That Is To Be Played On 16th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide QL Vs VIC ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

QL Vs VIC 1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Queensland: 2.30
  • Victoria: 1.61

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Queensland Squads:

Chris Lynn (c), Joe Burns, Luke Feldman, Mark Steketee, Jack Wildermuth, Billy Stanlake, Charlie Hemphrey, Sam Heazlett, Mitchell Swepson, Xavier Bartlett, Sam Truloff, Max Bryant, Jack Prestwidge, Lachlan Pfeffer (wk)

Queensland Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper– Lachlan Pfeffer

Batsmen– Chris Lynn (c), Joe Burns, Max Bryant, Sam Truloff, Sam Heazlett (Charlie Hemphrey)

All-rounder– Jack Wildermuth, Luke Feldman

Bowlers– Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, Mark Steketee (Jack Prestwidge, Xavier Bartlett)

Victoria Squads:

Cameron White, Jackson Coleman, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Scott Boland, Chris Tremain, Matthew Short, Seb Gotch, Travis Dean, Will Sutherland, Mackenzie Harvey

Victoria Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper– Peter Handscomb

Batsmen– Cameron White, Nic Maddinson, Marcus Harris (Travis Dean, Seb Gotch)

All-rounder– Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Short (Mackenzie Harvey)

Bowlers– Will Sutherland, Chris Tremain, Tom O’Connell, Scott Boland, Jackson Coleman

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Queensland Will Win This Match

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Toss Prediction:

Victoria Will Win The Toss

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 80% Winning Chance Of Queensland And 20% Winning Chance Of Victoria

Queensland Vs Victoria Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Queensland Vs Victoria In Which All Match Win By Queensland.

Queensland Vs Victoria Last Match Performances:

  • Queensland: W L L W L
  • Victoria: L W L W L

[poll id=”349″]

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI.

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Venue Details

  • Match:QL vs VIC, 1st Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 16, 2018
  • Time:12:00 AM GMT
  • Venue:Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville

Tony Ireland Stadium,Townsville Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 2
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 231
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 233
  • Highest total recorded 264/7 (49.2 Ov) by PNG vs HK
  • Lowest total recorded 202/10 (48.3 Ov) by HK vs PNG
  • Highest score chased 264/7 (49.2 Ov) by PNG vs HK

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Queensland vs Victoria 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 16th September 2018

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Queensland Vs Victoria 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Queensland vs Victoria 1st ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Score: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +