Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 22th September 2018 At Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville.

Get Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Australia Domestic One-Day Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Queensland Vs Tasmania Team For The Match Between QL Vs TAS At Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Queensland Vs Tasmania Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Queensland vs Tasmania 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018
Queensland vs Tasmania 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018

 

All The QL Vs TAS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Queensland Vs Tasmania ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today QL Vs TAS ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Queensland Vs Tasmania Match That Is To Be Played On 22th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide QL Vs TAS ODI Match Latest News, 6th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

QL Vs TAS 6th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Queensland: 2.00
  • Tasmania: 1.80

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Queensland Squads:

Chris Lynn (c), Joe Burns, Luke Feldman, Mark Steketee, Jack Wildermuth, Billy Stanlake, Charlie Hemphrey, Sam Heazlett, Mitchell Swepson, Sam Truloff, Max Bryant, Jack Prestwidge, Lachlan Pfeffer (wk)

Queensland Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper– Lachlan Pfeffer

Batsmen– Chris Lynn (c), Joe Burns, Max Bryant, Sam Heazlett, Charlie Hemphrey

All-rounder– Jack Wildermuth

Bowlers– Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett

Tasmania Squads:

George Bailey (c), Matthew Wade (wk), James Faulkner, Nick Buchanan, Jackson Bird, Jordan Silk, Beau Webster, Clive Rose, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Simon Milenko, Riley Meredith, Thomas Rogers, Aaron Summers

Tasmania Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper– Matthew Wade

Batsmen– George Bailey (c), Jordan Silk, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott

All-rounder– Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers

Bowlers– Jackson Bird, Clive Rose, Riley Meredith, Aaron Summers

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Queensland Will Win This Match

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Toss Prediction:

Tasmania Will Win The Toss

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Queensland And 40% Winning Chance Of Tasmania

Queensland Vs Tasmania Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Queensland Vs Tasmania In Which 3 Match Win By Queensland And 2 Matches Win By Tasmania.

Queensland Vs Tasmania Last Match Performances:

  • Queensland: L W L L W
  • Tasmania:W L W W L

[poll id=”387″]

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI.

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Venue Details

Match:QL vs Tas, 6th Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time:05:30 AM IST
Venue:Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville

Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 2
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 231
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 233
  • Highest total recorded 264/7 (49.2 Ov) by PNG vs HK
  • Lowest total recorded 202/10 (48.3 Ov) by HK vs PNG
  • Highest score chased 264/7 (49.2 Ov) by PNG vs HK

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Queensland vs Tasmania 6th ODI Dream11 Prediction 22th September 2018

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Queensland Vs Tasmania 6th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Queensland vs Tasmania 6th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply