Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 21th October 2018 At Inter Zone Challenge Week.

Get Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls Team For The Match Between PUNERI PALTAN Vs BENGALURU BULLS At Inter Zone Challenge Week. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Puneri Paltan vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018
Puneri Paltan vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls Match That Is To Be Played On 21th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide PUNERI PALTAN Vs BENGALURU BULLS Match Latest News, 28th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Kabaddi Squad:

Puneri Paltan Squads:

Girish Maruti Ernak(c), Amit Kumar, Akshay Jadhav, Deepak Kumar Dahiya, Sandeep Narwal, Sanjay Shrestha, Vikash Khatri, Vinod Kumar, Lal Mohar Yadav, GB More, Rajesh Mondal, Parvesh, Nitin Tomar, Bajrang, Ravi Kumar, Rinku Narwal, Monu, Takamitsu Kono.

Playing 7 (Predict):

Girish Maruti Ernak, Nitin Tomar, Monu, Akshay Jadhav, Rinku Narwal, Sandeep Narwal, Ravi Kumar.

Bengaluru Bulls Squads:

Rohit Kumar(c), Anil, Mahendra Singh Dhaka, Jasmer Singh Gulia, Harish Naik, Jawahar Vivek, Anand V, Ajay, Pawan Kumar Sherawat, Gyung Tae Kim, Rohit, Sumit Singh, Ashish Kumar, Nithesh BR, Raju Lal Choudhary, Ravi, Mahender Singh, Sandeep, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Dong Ju Hong, Kashiling Adake, Mahesh Maruti Magdum

Playing 7 (Predict) :

Rohit Kumar, Kashiling Adake, Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Mahender Singh, Jasmer Gulia, Ashish Sangwan, Sandeep.

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Bengaluru Bulls Will Win This Match

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Puneri Paltan And 57% Winning Chance Of Bengaluru Bulls

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 3 Matches Between Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls In Which 1 Match Win By Puneri Paltan And 2 Matches Win By Bengaluru Bulls.

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls Last Match Performances:

  • Puneri Paltan: W L W L W
  • Bengaluru Bulls: W W D W W

[poll id=”537″]

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th .

Match Details

Stadium: Inter Zone Challenge Week

Match Time: 09:00 PM IST

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Puneri Paltan vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018
Puneri Paltan vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Puneri Paltan vs Bengaluru Bulls Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Puneri Paltan vs Bengaluru Bulls 28th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: PUNERI PALTAN make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Tags

Leave a Reply