OnlinePrediction

Puneri Paltan vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 30th October 2018

PUN vs GUJ 39th Dream11 Team, Today Winner Prediction 30th October Match

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 30th October 2018 At Patliputra Sports Complex, Patna.

Get Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant Team For The Match Between PUN Vs GUJ At Patliputra Sports Complex, Patna. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Puneri Paltan vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 30th October 2018
Puneri Paltan vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 30th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant Match That Is To Be Played On 30th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide PUN Vs GUJ Match Latest News, 39th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Kabaddi Squad:

Puneri Paltan Squads:

Girish Maruti Ernak(c), Monu, Rinku Narwal, Lal Mohar Yadav, Ravi Kumar, Sandeep Narwal, Vinod Kumar, Shubham Shinde, Nitin Tomar, Rajesh Mondal, Bajrang, Sanjay Shresthar, Akshay Jadhav, Amit Kumar, Deepak Kumar Dahiya, Vikash Khatri, GB More, Parvesh, Takamitsu Kono.

Playing 7(predict):

Monu, Girish Maruti Ernak(c), Deepak Kumar Dahiya, GB More, Ravi Kumar, Rinku Narwal, Nitin Tomar.

Gujarat Fortunegiant Squads:

Sunil Kumar(c), Dharmender, Ajay Kumar, Parvesh Bhainswal, Amit, Vikram Kandola, Rohit Gulia, Dong Geon Lee, Ruturaj Shivaji Koravi, Anil, Sachin Vittala, Hadi Oshtorak, Lalit Chaudhary, K Prapanjan, Sachin, Mahendra Ganesh Rajput, Shubham Ashok, C Kalai Arasan, Amit Jaivir Sharma, Yashwant Bishnoi.

Playing 7(Predict):

Sunil Kumar(C), Ajay Kumar, Ruturaj Koravi, K Prapanjan, Parvesh Bhainswal, Sachin, Sachin Vittal.

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Gujarat Fortunegiant Will Win This Match

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Puneri Paltan And 60% Winning Chance Of Gujarat Fortunegiant

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 4 Matches Between Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant In Which All Match Win By  Gujarat Fortunegiant.

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant Last Match Performances:

  • Puneri Paltan: L L W W W
  • Gujarat Fortunegiant:W W L D L

[poll id=”571″]

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th .

Match Details

Venue:Patliputra Sports Complex, Patna.

Match Time: 08:00 PM IST

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Will update soon

Puneri Paltan Vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Puneri Paltan vs Gujarat Fortunegiant Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Puneri Paltan vs Gujarat Fortunegiant 39th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +