OnlinePrediction

Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans 23th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018

PATNA PIRATES vs TELUGU TITANS 23th Dream11 Team, Today Winner Prediction 19th October Match

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 19th October 2018 At Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune.

Get Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans Team For The Match Between PATNA PIRATES vs TELUGU TITANS At Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans 23th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018
Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans 23th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans Match That Is To Be Played On 19th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide PATNA PIRATES vs TELUGU TITANS Match Latest News, 23th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Kabaddi Squad:

Patna Pirates Squads:

Pardeep Narwal(c), Deepak Narwal, Manjeet, Surender Singh, Vikas Jaglan, Tushar Patil, Manish, Ravinder Kumar, Vikas Kale, Jaideep, Tae Deok Eom, Arvind Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Hyunil Park, Kuldeep Singh, Jawahar Dagar, Parveen Birwal, Vijay.

Playing 7 (Predict) :

Pardeep Narwal(c), Surender Singh, Vikas Kale, Manjeet, Vikas Jaglan, Deepak Narwal, Jawahar Dagar.

Telugu Titans Squads:

Vishal Bhardwaj(c), Mahender Reddy, Deepak, Rakshith, Rajneesh, Rahul Chaudhari, Ankit Beniwal, Anuj Kumar, Nilesh Salunke, Anil Kumar, Mohsen, Krushna Madane, Sombir Gulia, C Manoj Kumar, Farhad Rahimi, Armaan, Kamal Singh, Abozar Mohajermighani.

Playing 7(Predict):

Vishal Bhardwaj(C), Abozar Mohjaermighani, Mohsen Maghsodlou, Nilesh Salunke,  Manoj Kumar, Rahul Chaudhari, Anil Kumar.

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Patna Pirates Will Win This Match

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Patna Pirates And 45% Winning Chance Of Telugu Titans

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans In Which 4 Match Win By Patna Pirates And 1 Matches Win By Telugu Titans.

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans Last Match Performances:

  • Patna Pirates: W W L W W
  • Telugu Titans: L W W D L

[poll id=”528″]

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th .

Match Details :

Stadium: Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune

Match Time : 08:00 PM IST

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans 23th Dream11 Team, News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018
Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans 23th Dream11 Team, News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018

Patna Pirates Vs Telugu Titans 23th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Patna Pirates vs Telugu Titans 23th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +