OnlinePrediction

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 22th October 2018

PAKW vs AUSW 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 22th October Match

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 22th October 2018 At Kinrara Academy Oval,Kuala Lumpur.

Get Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI ICC Championship Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Team For The Match Between PAKW vs AUSW At Kinrara Academy Oval,Kuala Lumpur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 22th October 2018
Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 22th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Match That Is To Be Played On 22th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide PAKW vs AUSW ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Australia Women Squads:

Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Nicole Bolton, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Alyssa Healy

Batters – Meg Lanning(c), Beth Mooney, Nicole Bolton, Rachael Haynes

All-rounders –  Nicola Carey, Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner

Bowlers – Sophie Molineux, Megan Schutt, Georgia Wareham

Pakistan Women Squads:

Sana Mir, Javeria Khan (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Sidra Ameen, Anam Amin, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Aliya Riaz, Muneeba Ali, Aiman Anwer, Ayesha Zafar, Nashra Sandhu, Natalia Pervaiz, Omaima Sohail

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper –  Sidra Nawaz

Batters –  Javeria Khan(c), Nahida Khan, Muneeba Ali, Ayesha Zafar, Sidra Ameen

All-rounders – Sana Mir, Nida Dar

Bowlers – Anam Amin, Diana Baig, Nashra Sandhu

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Australia Women Will Win This Match

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win The Toss

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of Australia Women And 35% Winning Chance Of Pakistan Women

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women In Which All Match Win By Australia Women.

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Last Match Performances:

  • Australia Women: W W W W W
  • Pakistan Women: L L L W W

[poll id=”539″]

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI.

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:PAKW vs AUSW, 3rd ODI (ICC Championship match), Pakistan Women vs Australia Women in Malaysia, 2018
  • Date:Monday, October 22, 2018
  • Time:07:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur

Kinrara Academy Oval,Kuala Lumpur Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 12
  • Matches won batting first 7
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 233
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 157
  • Highest total recorded 309/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 95/10 (37.2 Ov) by PAKW vs AUSW
  • Highest score chased 273/7 (47.2 Ov) by WI vs AUS
  • Lowest score defended 162/10 (39.3 Ov) by IND vs WI

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 22th October 2018
Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 22th October 2018

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Australia Women vs Pakistan Women Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +