Pakistan vs Zimbabwecricket prediction, This is 1st T20 match is going to play between Pakistan vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club,Harare on Match 1st July 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Zimbabwe vs Pakistan Ist t20 match

 

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Pakistan: 1.11
  • Zimbabwe: 6.00

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Team Squad:

Pakistan Team:

Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Sahibzada Farhan

Zimbabwe Team:

Cephas Zhuwao, Chamu Chibhabha, Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Tarisai Musakanda, Elton Chigumbura, Malcolm Waller, Brian Chari, Peter Moor, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chisoro, Blessing Muzarabani, Ryan Murray, Kyle Jarvis, Chris Mpofu, Ryan Burl, Brandon Mavuta

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Winner:

Pakistan will win this match

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 70% winning chance of Pakistan and 30% winning chance of Zimbabwe

Pakistan vs ZimbabweHead to Head:

In last 5 matches between Pakistan vs Zimbabwe in which All match win by Pakistan

Last Match Performance of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe:

  • Pakistan: W W W W W
  • Zimbabwe: L L L L W

Who will win Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 today match?

Pakistan will win this match

Harare Sports Club,HarareGround Stats Report:

Total matches 16
Matches won batting first 12
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 152
Average 2nd Inns scores 131
Highest total recorded 198/4 (20 Ov) by Pak vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded 113/10 (15.2 Ov) by ZIM vs Pak
Highest score chased 144/3 (18 Ov) by Ind vs ZIM
Lowest score defended 138/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs ZIM

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Zimbabwe win the toss in this match

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Dream11 Prediction:

Will update soon

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Halaplay Prediction:

Will update soon

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe1st T20 Live TV Streaming Channels:

  • TV Channel: Airtel Tv, Jio Tv, Sony six, sony six HD
  • Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score, Airtel Tv, Jio Tv

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Prediction (1st July 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 1st July 2018 Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, Who will be the winner of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 1st T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 1st T20 Match, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Match Details Summary, Full Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Score Details For today 1st T20 Match, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st July 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 1st T20 Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st July Today Match Prediction, Today 1st T20 Prediction Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Prediction Today 1st T20 Cricket 2018, 1st T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 1st July 2018 1st T20 Match is Between Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 1st T20 Match Prediction 1st July 2018, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Match 1st July 2018 Prediction 1st T20 Cricket 2018, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Live 1st T20 Match Prediction, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Astrology, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Match Prediction, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Today Match Prediction (1st July 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st July 2018 T20 Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply