Oman vs Malaysia 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018

OMAN vs MLY 6th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 30th August 2018 At UKM-YSD Cricket Oval,Bangi, Malaysia.

Get Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Asia Cup Qualifier Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Oman Vs Malaysia Team For The Match Between OMAN Vs MLY At UKM-YSD Cricket Oval,Bangi, Malaysia. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Oman Vs Malaysia Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Oman vs Malaysia 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018
Oman vs Malaysia 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018


All The OMAN Vs MLY Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Oman Vs Malaysia ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today OMAN Vs MLY ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Oman Vs Malaysia Match That Is To Be Played On 30th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide OMAN Vs MLY ODI Match Latest News, 6th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


OMAN Vs MLY 6th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Oman: Will Update Soon
  • Malaysia:

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Oman Squads:

Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh, Vaibhav Wategaonkar, Khawar Ali, Zeeshan Maqsood(c), Ajay Lalcheta, Bilal Khan, Muhammad Naseem Khushi(w), Mohammad Nadeem, Kaleemullah, Suraj Kumar, Fiaz Bhutt, Sufyan Mehmood, Mehran Khan, Jayesh Odedra

Oman Playing 11(Probable).

Wicket-Keeper: Muhammad Naseem Kushi

Batsmen: Jatinder Singh, Vaibhav Wategaonkar, Aaqib Ilyas

All-rounders: Zeeshan Maqsood(c), Ajay Lalcheta, Khawar-Ali

Bowlers: Bilal Khan, Kaleemullah, Muhammad Nadeem

Malaysia Squads:

Anwar Arudin, Shafiq Sharif(w), Suharril Fetri, Ahmad Faiz(c), Virandeep Singh, Muhamad Syahadat, Syed Aziz, Sharvin Muniandy, Syazrul Idrus, Pavandeep Singh, Muhammad Anwar, Dhivendran Mogan, Saifullah Malik, Ainool Haqqiem, Abdul Rashid

Malaysia playing 11(Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shafiq Sharif

Batsmen: Ahmad Faiz(c), Mohammad Anwar Arudin, Suharril Fetri, Virandeep Singh

All-rounder: Abdul Rashid Ahad, Syed Aziz, Muhammad Syahadat

Bowlers: Pavandeep Singh, Sayazrul Idrus, Muhammad Anwar Bin Rahman

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Malaysia Will Win This Match

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Toss Prediction:

Malaysia Will Win The Toss

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Oman And 51% Winning Chance Of Malaysia

Oman Vs Malaysia Head To Head:

No Match Found

Oman Vs Malaysia Last Match Performances:

  • Oman: W W W W 
  • Malaysia: W W L L W

[poll id=”268″]

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI.

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Venue Details

  • Match: OMAN vs Mly, 6th Match, Asia Cup Qualifier, 2018
  • Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018
  • Time: 01:30 AM GMT
  • Venue:UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi, Malaysia

UKM-YSD Cricket Oval,Bangi, Malaysia Ground Stats and Report:

No match Found

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Oman Vs Malaysia 6th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Oman vs Malaysia 6th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *