OnlinePrediction

New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 31th October 2018

NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 31th October Match

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 31th October 2018 At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.

Get New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of New Zealand Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between NZ Vs Pak At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free New Zealand Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 31th October 2018
New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 31th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For New Zealand Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 31th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NZ Vs Pak T20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

NZ Vs Pak 1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • New Zealand : 2.37
  • Pakistan:1.57

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

New Zealand Squads:

Kane Williamson(c), Mark Chapman, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Adam Milne, Colin Munro, Seth Rance, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Corey Anderson, Glenn Phillips, Ajaz Patel

Playing IX (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Glenn Phillips

Batsmen – Kane Williamson, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor (Doubt: Mark Chapman)

All-rounders – Colin de Grandhomme, Corey Anderson

Bowlers – Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ajaz Pate

Pakistan Squads:

Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Sahibzada Farhan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Khan, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Waqas Maqsood, Faheem Ashraf

Playing IX (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Sarfraz Ahmed

Batsmen – Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Sahibzada Farhan

All-rounders – Mohammad Hafeez, Shadab Khan, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim

Bowlers – Hassan Ali, Usman Khan Shinwari,Shaheen Shah Afridi

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of New Zealand And 51% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

New Zealand Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between New Zealand Vs Pakistan In Which 3 Match Win By New Zealand And 2 Matches Win By Pakistan.

New Zealand Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • New Zealand :L L W W W
  • Pakistan:W W W L L

[poll id=”572″]

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Venue Details

  • Match:PAK vs NZ, 1st T20I, Pakistan v New Zealand in UAE, 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, October 31, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 30
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 18
  • Average 1st Inns scores 137
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 130
  • Highest total recorded 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
  • Lowest total recorded 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
  • Highest score chased 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
  • Lowest score defended 129/6 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 31th October 2018
New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 31th October 2018

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

New Zealand Vs Pakistan 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of New Zealand vs Pakistan Today Match, You can watch live streaming of New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Sony Liv
  • Live Streaming:Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +