New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 1st October 2018 At Drummoyne Oval, Sydney.

Get New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI AUSSIE ODD CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of New South Wales Vs Queensland Team For The Match Between NSW Vs QL At Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free New South Wales Vs Queensland Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

New South Wales vs Queensland 14th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st October 2018
New South Wales vs Queensland 14th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st October 2018

All The NSW Vs QL Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of New South Wales Vs Queensland ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today NSW Vs QL ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For New South Wales Vs Queensland Match That Is To Be Played On 1st Oct October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NSW Vs QL ODI Match Latest News, 14th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

NSW Vs QL 14th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • New South Wales:1.90
  • Queensland:1.90

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

New South Wales Squads:

Moises Henriques, Steve OKeefe, Trent Copeland, Sean Abbott, Kurtis Patterson (c), Harry Conway, Daniel Hughes, Jay Lenton (wk), Ben Dwarshuis, Nick Larkin, Chris Green, Mickey Edwards, Ryan Gibson, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Jack Edwards

New South Wales Playing 11:                                                                         

Wicket-keeper: Jay Lenton

Batsmen: Kurtis Patterson(c), Daniel Hughes, Nick Larkin, Jack Edwards

All-rounders:  Moises Henriques, Daniel Sams

Bowlers: Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Mickey Edwards, Chris Green

Queensland Squads:

Chris Lynn (c), Joe Burns, Luke Feldman, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Jack Wildermuth, Billy Stanlake, Charlie Hemphrey, Sam Heazlett, Mitchell Swepson, Xavier Bartlett, Sam Truloff, Max Bryant, Matthew Kuhnemann, Jack Prestwidge, Lachlan Pfeffer (wk)

Queensland Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Jimmy Pierson(c)

Batsmen: Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett, Charlie Hemphrey, Max Bryant

All-rounders: Mark Steketee

Bowlers: Mitchell Swepson, Xavier Bartlett, Billy Stanlake, Mathew Kuhnemann

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win This Match

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Toss Prediction:

Queensland Will Win The Toss

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of New South Wales And 30% Winning Chance Of Queensland

New South Wales Vs Queensland Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between New South Wales Vs Queensland In Which All  Match Win By New South Wales.

New South Wales Vs Queensland Last Match Performances:

  • New South Wales: W L L L L
  • Queensland: L W L L W

[poll id=”440″]

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI.

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:NSW vs QL, 14th match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
  • Date:Monday, October 01, 2018
  • Time:09:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Drummoyne Oval, Sydney

Drummoyne Oval, Sydney  Ground Stats and Report:

No match Found

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

New South Wales vs Queensland 14th ODI Dream11 Prediction 1st October 2018

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

New South Wales Vs Queensland 14th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of New South Wales vs Queensland 14th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply