Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 4th August 2018 At Trent Bridge,Nottingham.

Get Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire Team For The Match Between NOTTS Vs WORCS At Trent Bridge,Nottingham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Nottinghamshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th August 2018
Nottinghamshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th August 2018

All The NOTTS Vs WORCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today NOTTS Vs WORCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 4th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NOTTS Vs WORCS T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

NOTTS Vs WORCS North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Nottinghamshire: 1.80
  • Worcestershire: 2.00

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Nottinghamshire Squads:

Samit Patel, Chris Nash, Daniel Christian, Harry Gurney, Luke Fletcher, Steven Mullaney (c), Riki Wessels (wk), Jake Ball, Ish Sodhi, Paul Coughlin, Jake Libby, Matthew Carter, Billy Root, Tom Moores, Matt Milnes, William Fraine

Worcestershire Squads:

Martin Guptill, Callum Ferguson, Ben Cox (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Moeen Ali, Andy Carter, Ross Whiteley, Brett DOliveira (c), Travis Head, Ed Barnard, Joe Clarke, Luke Wood, George Rhodes, Patrick Brown, Dillon Pennington

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Worcestershire Will Win This Match

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Worcestershire Will Win The Toss

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Nottinghamshire And 45% Winning Chance Of Worcestershire

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire In Which 3 Match Win By Nottinghamshire And 2 Matches Win By Worcestershire.

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Nottinghamshire: W L W L L 
  • Worcestershire: W L L W W

Who Will Win Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Today Cricket Match?

Worcestershire Will Win This Match

Trent Bridge,Nottingham Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 11
Matches won batting first 6
Matches won bowling first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 154
Average 2nd Inns scores 137
Highest total recorded 198/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs IRE
Lowest total recorded 110/10 (17 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Highest score chased 173/3 (19.4 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 130/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Ind

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Nottinghamshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 4th August 2018
Nottinghamshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 4th August 2018

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match,  just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Nottinghamshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply