OnlinePrediction

Notts vs Derby North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

NOTTS vs DERBY North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd August 2018 At Trent Bridge, Nottingham.

Get Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire Team For The Match Between NOTTS Vs DERBY At Trent Bridge, Nottingham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Notts vs Derby North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018
Notts vs Derby North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

All The NOTTS Vs DERBY Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today NOTTS Vs DERBY T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NOTTS Vs DERBY T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

NOTTS Vs DERBY North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Nottinghamshire : 1.57
  • Derbyshire: 2.37

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Nottinghamshire Squads :

Samit Patel, Chris Nash, Daniel Christian, Harry Gurney, Luke Fletcher, Steven Mullaney (c), Riki Wessels (wk), Jake Ball, Ish Sodhi, Paul Coughlin, Jake Libby, Matthew Carter, Billy Root, Tom Moores, Matt Milnes, William Fraine

Derbyshire Squads:

Gary Wilson (c & wk), Wahab Riaz, Calum MacLeod, Ravi Rampaul, Billy Godleman, Ben Slater, Wayne Madsen, Alex Hughes, Safyaan Sharif, Hardus Viljoen, Daryn Smit (wk), Matthew Critchley, Lockie Ferguson, Calum Brodrick, Anuj Dal, Matt McKiernan

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Nottinghamshire  Will Win This Match

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Derbyshire Will Win The Toss

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 80% Winning Chance Of Nottinghamshire And 20% Winning Chance Of Derbyshire

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire In Which All  Match Win By Nottinghamshire.

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire Last Match Performances:

  • Nottinghamshire :  L W L L W
  • Derbyshire: W W W W L

[poll id=”144"]

Trent Bridge, Nottingham Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 11
Matches won batting first 6
Matches won bowling first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 154
Average 2nd Inns scores 137
Highest total recorded 198/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs IRE
Lowest total recorded 110/10 (17 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Highest score chased 173/3 (19.4 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 130/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Ind

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Nottinghamshire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018
Nottinghamshire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Nottinghamshire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Nottinghamshire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +