Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 10th August 2018 At County Ground, Northampton.

Get Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Northamptonshire Vs Durham Team For The Match Between NOR Vs DUR At County Ground, Northampton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Northamptonshire Vs Durham Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Northamptonshire vs Durham North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th August 2018
Northamptonshire vs Durham North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th August 2018

 

All The NOR Vs DUR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Northamptonshire Vs Durham T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today NOR Vs DUR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Northamptonshire Vs Durham Match That Is To Be Played On 10th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NOR Vs DUR T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

NOR Vs DUR North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Northamptonshire: 2.20
  • Durham: 1.66

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Northamptonshire Squads:

Kyle Coetzer, Rory Kleinveldt, Richard Levi, Nathan Buck, Joshua Cobb, Ben Sanderson, Alex Wakely (c), Rob White, Luke Procter, Graeme White, Steven Crook, Seekkuge Prasanna, Brett Hutton, Ben Duckett, Saif Zaib, Richard Gleeson, Ricardo Vasconcelos (wk), Charlie Thurston, Ben Curran

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Ben Stokes, Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell, Sean Whitehead, Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Whitehead

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Durham Will Win This Match

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Durham Will Win The Toss

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Northamptonshire And 53% Winning Chance Of Durham

Northamptonshire Vs Durham Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Northamptonshire Vs Durham In Which 3 Match Win By Northamptonshire And 2 Matches Win By Durham.

Northamptonshire Vs Durham Last Match Performances:

  • Northamptonshire: W L L L L
  • Durham: W W L W W

[poll id=”185″]

County Ground, Northampton Ground Stats and Report:

No t20 math stats in his ground

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Northamptonshire vs Durham North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 10th August 2018
Northamptonshire vs Durham North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 10th August 2018

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Northamptonshire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Northamptonshire vs Durham North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Sports Network And Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz ,Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply