OnlinePrediction

Nigeria VS Argentina fifa word cup match

Nigeria VS Argentina World CupFOOTBALL HalaPlay, Winner Prediction: Sure win for Today Match Prediction

Nigeria VS Argentina Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between Nigeria VS Argentina at Saint Petersburg Stadium on Match 26th june 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Nigeria VS Argentina fifa word cup match

 

Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Nigeria:6.25
  • Draw:4.60
  • Argentina:1.53

Nigeria VS Argentina World CupFOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • Nigeria Playing 11:

Goalkeeper: Francis Uzoho

Defenders:Abdullahi Shehu, Kenneth Omeruo, William Troost-Ekong, Leon Balogun, Brian Idowu

Midfielders:Victor Moses, Etebo Oghenekaro, Wilfred Ndidi, John Obi Mikel, Brian Idowu

Forwards:Kelechi Iheanacho, Ahmed Musa

  • Argentina Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Nahuel Guzman

Defenders: Gabriel Mercardo, Nicolas Otamendi, Federico Fazio, Marcos Rojo

Midfielders:Ever Banega, Javier Mascherano, Lucas Biglia

Forwards:Lionel Messi, Sergio Aguero, Angel di Maria

Nigeria VS Argentina World CupFOOTBALL Winner:

Argentina will win this match

Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 35% winning chance of Nigeria and 53% winning chance of Argentina And draw chance12%

Nigeria VS Argentina Head to Head:

In last 5 matches between Nigeria VS Argentina in which 2 match win by Nigeria and 3 matches win by Argentina.

Last Match Performance of Nigeria vs Argentina:

  • Nigeria:D L L L W
  • Argentina:W L W D L

Who will win Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

Argentina will win this match

Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

(G-K)-Francis Uzoho, (DEFENDER)- Marcos Rojo, Gabriel Mercardo,  William Troost-Ekong(C), (MID-FIELDER)- Victor Moses, John Obi Mikel, Wilfred Ndidi, Angel Di Maria,(FORWARD)- Ahmed Musa, Sergio Aguero, Odion Ighalo

Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (26th June2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 26th June 2018 Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Nigeria vs Argentina, Who will be the winner of Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Nigeria VS Argentina Match Details Summary, Full Nigeria VS Argentina Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Nigeria VS Argentina 26th June2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Nigeria VS Argentina, Nigeria VS Argentina 26th Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction Nigeria vs Argentina, Nigeria VS Argentina Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 26th June 2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between Nigeria vs Argentina, Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 26th June2018, Nigeria VS Argentina Match 26th June 2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, Nigeria VS Argentina Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Nigeria VS Argentina Match Prediction, Nigeria VS Argentina Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Nigeria VS Argentina World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (26th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Nigeria VS Argentina 26th June2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +