Nepal vs Oman 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018

NEP vs OMAN 2nd ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 29th August 2018 At Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

Get Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI ASIA CUP QUALIFIER Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Nepal Vs Oman Team For The Match Between NEP Vs OMAN At Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Nepal Vs Oman Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Nepal vs Oman 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018
Nepal vs Oman 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018


All The NEP Vs OMAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Nepal Vs Oman ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today NEP Vs OMAN ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Nepal Vs Oman Match That Is To Be Played On 29th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NEP Vs OMAN ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

NEP Vs OMAN 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Nepal: Coming Soon
  • Oman:

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Nepal Squads:

Gyanendra Malla, Binod Bhandari, Subash Khakurel(w), Rohit Paudel, Basant Regmi, Lalit Rajbanshi, Paras Khadka(c), Sagar Pun, Dipendra Singh Airee, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lalit Bhandari, KC Karan, Aarif Sheikh, Sompal Kami, Anil Sah

Nepal Playin XI:

KC Karan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Airee,Aarif Sheikh,Sagar Pun, ,Sompal Kami, Basant Regmi, Lalit Singh Bhandari/Lalit Rajbansi, Gyanendra Malla, Anil Sah, Paras Khadka, Dipendra Singh

Oman Squads:

Vaibhav Wategaonkar, Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh, Suraj Kumar, Muhammad Naseem Khushi(w), Jayesh Odedra, Khawar Ali, Zeeshan Maqsood(c), Bilal Khan, Kaleemullah, Ajay Lalcheta, Mehran Khan, Mohammad Nadeem, Sufyan Mehmood, Fiaz Bhutt

Oman Playing XI:

Jatinder Singh, Zeeshan Maqsood, A Iliyas, A Lalcheta, Suraj Kumar/M Naseem Kushi, M Nadeem/Mehrara Khan, Bilal Khan, Kaleemullah, Faiyyaz Butt/Jay Odedra/Mehrara Khan, Khawar Ali, Vaibhav Wategaonkar

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Nepal Will Win This Match

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

Oman Will Win The Toss

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Nepal And 48% Winning Chance Of Oman

Nepal Vs Oman Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Nepal Vs Oman In Which  Win By  Oman.

Nepal Vs Oman Last Match Performances:

  • Nepal: L W W L L
  • Oman: W W L L W

[poll id=”265″]

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI.

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match: NEP vs OMAN, 2nd Match, Asia Cup Qualifier, 2018
  • Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
  • Time:01:30 AM GMT
  • Venue: Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur

Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 216
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 218
  • Highest total recorded 218/4 (43.1 Ov) by Afg vs HK
  • Lowest total recorded 216/10 (49.3 Ov) by HK vs Afg
  • Highest score chased 218/4 (43.1 Ov) by Afg vs HK

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Nepal vs Oman 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction 29th August 2018

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Nepal Vs Oman 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Nepal vs Oman 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *