Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 07th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium,Sharjah.

Get Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Afghanistan Premier League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers Team For The Match Between NAN vs PTK At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium,Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018
Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018

All The NAN vs PTK Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today NAN vs PTK T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers Match That Is To Be Played On 07th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide NAN vs PTK T20 Match Latest News, 4th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Nangarhar Leopards Squads:

Andre Fletcher (wk), Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Mitchell McClenaghan, Andre Russell, Johnson Charles, Ben Cutting (c), Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah, Anton Devcich, Najeeb Tarakai, Zahir Khan, Imran Janat , Khaiber Omar, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ibrahim Zadran, Fazal Haque, Nasratullah

Nangarhar Leopards

Wicket-keeper – Andre Fletcher

Batsmen – Johnson Charles, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Shafiqullah Shafiq

All-rounders – Ben Cutting, Anton Devcich

Bowlers – Mujeeb ur Rahman, Mitchell McClenaghan, Zahir Khan, Naveed UL Haq

Paktia Panthers Squads:

Shahid Afridi, Calum MacLeod, Isuru Udana, Samiullah Shenwari, Mohammad Shahzad (c & wk), Sikandar Raza, Yamin Ahmadzai, Cameron Delport, Ihsanullah Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Zia-ur-Rehman, Fazal Rahman, Tahir Khan, Yousuf Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azmatullah Omarzai

Paktia Panthers

Wicket-keeper – Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen – Inhsanullah Janat, Samiullah Shinwari, Calum MacLeod, Calum Delport

All-rounders – Sikandar Raza, Samiullah Shinwari, Shahid Afridi

Bowlers – Sharafuddin Ashraf, Yusuf Zazai, Tahir Khan

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Paktia Panthers Will Win This Match

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Toss Prediction:

Paktia Panthers Will Win The Toss

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Nangarhar Leopards And 55% Winning Chance Of Paktia Panthers

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers Head To Head:

No Match Found

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers Last Match Performances:

  • Nangarhar Leopards: N/A
  • Paktia Panthers: N/A

[poll id=”480″]

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20.

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:NL vs PP, 4th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
  • Date:Sunday, October 07, 2018
  • Time:05:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium,Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 13
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 149
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 131
  • Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
  • Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
  • Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018
Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Nangarhar Leopards Vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 4th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORT, D SPORT HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply