Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 26th August 2018 At Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore.

Get Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 KPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers Team For The Match Between MW Vs HT At Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Mysuru Warriors vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th August 2018 (1)
Mysuru Warriors vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th August 2018 (1)

All The MW Vs HT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MW Vs HT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers Match That Is To Be Played On 26th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MW Vs HT T20 Match Latest News, 13th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

MW Vs HT 13th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Mysuru Warriors: 2.20
  • Hubli Tigers: 1.66

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Mysuru Warriors Squads:

Raju Bhatkal, Amit Verma, Bhareth NP, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jagadeesha Suchith (c), Vyshak Vijay Kumar, S P Manjunath, KH Manoj, Prateek Jain, Arjun Hoysala, Srinivas Sharath, Prasidh Krishna, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Kushaal Wadhwani, Vinay Sagar (wk), Shoaib Manager, Luvnith Sisodia

Mysuru Warriors Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Srinivas Sharath

Batsmen – Amit Verma, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Shoaib Manager, Arjun Hoysala, S P Manjunath

All-rounders – Bhareth NP, Raju Bhatkal

Bowlers – Vyshak Vijay Kumar, Prateek Jain,  Jagadeesha Suchith

Hubli Tigers Squads:

Vinay Kumar (c), Sunil Kumar Jain, Mayank Agarwal, Nitin Bhille, Abhishek Sakuja, Abhishek Reddy, Kranthi Kumar, Praveen Dubey, Mohammed Taha, AM Kiran (wk), Anil I G, Darshan MB, Rahul Naik, Vidyadhar Patil, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Ram Sarikh Yadav, Suraj Seshadri, Sujit N Gowda, Shivraj S, Mahesh Patel

Hubli Tigers Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Nitin Bhille

Batsmen – Sunil Kumar Jain, Abhishek Reddy (Doubt: Sujit N Gowda, AM Kiran)

All-rounders – Vinay Kumar, Praveen Dubey

Bowlers – Darshan MB, Mahesh Patel, Kranthi Kumar, Anil I G

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Hubli Tigers Will Win This Match

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Toss Prediction:

Mysuru Warriors Will Win The Toss

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Mysuru Warriors And 51% Winning Chance Of Hubli Tigers

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers In Which Win By Mysuru Warriors.

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers Last Match Performances:

  • Mysuru Warriors: W L W L L
  • Hubli Tigers: W W L W L

Who Will Win Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Today Cricket Match?

Hubli Tigers Will Win This Match

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20.

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: MW vs HT, 13th Match, Karnataka Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018
  • Time:02:00 PM IST
  • Venue: Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore

Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Mysuru Warriors vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Dream11 Prediction 26th August 2018

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Mysuru Warriors Vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Mysuru Warriors vs Hubli Tigers 13th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Tags

Leave a Reply