OnlinePrediction

Mumbai vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018

MUMBAI vs VIDARBHA Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 24th September 2018 At KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur.

Get Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Vijay  Hazare Trophy Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Team For The Match Between MUMBAI vs VIDARBHA At KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Mumbai vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018
Mumbai vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018

All The MUMBAI vs VIDARBHADream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Mumbai Vs Vidarbha ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MUMBAI vs VIDARBHA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Match That Is To Be Played On 24th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MUMBAI vs VIDARBHAODI Match Latest News, Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Mumbai Squads:

Ajinkya Rahane (c), Dhawal Kulkarni, Aditya Tare (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Royston Dias, Shreyas Iyer, Jay Gokul Bista, Shivam Dubey, Tushar Deshpande, Akash Parkar, Vijay Gohil, Prithvi Shaw, Eknath Kerkar, Shams Mulani

Mumbai Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Aditya Tare

Batsmen – Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad

All-rounders – Shivam Dubey, Shams Mulani,

Bowlers – Dhawal Kulkarni, Tushar Deshpande, Vijay Gohil

Vidarbha Squads:

Yusuf Pathan, Pinal Shah, Bhargav Bhatt, Kedar Devdhar (wk), Aditya Waghmode, Lukman Meriwala, Vishnu Solanki, Rishi Arothe, Deepak Hooda, Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Swapnil Singh, Krunal Pandya, Mitesh Patel, Ninad Rathva

Vidarbha Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Akshay Wadkar

Batsmen – Ganesh Satish, Atharva Taide, Faiz Fazal, (Doubt: Sanjay Ramaswamy, Apoorv Wankhade)

All-rounders – (Doubt: Akshay Karnewar)

Bowlers -Umesh Yadav, Rajneesh Gurbani, Shrikant Wagh, (Doubt: Akshay Wakhare)

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Mumbai  Will Win This Match

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Toss Prediction:

Vidarbha Will Win The Toss

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 57% Winning Chance Of Mumbai And 43% Winning Chance Of Vidarbha

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Head To Head:

No Match Found

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Last Match Performances:

  • Mumbai: W W W L L
  • Vidarbha: L L L L W

[poll id=”401″]

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI.

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Venue Details

Match:Mumbai vs Vidarbha, Round 5, Elite Group A, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
Date:Monday, September 24, 2018
Time:09:00 AM  IST
Venue:KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur

KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Mumbai vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 24th September 2018

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Mumbai Vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Mumbai vs Vidarbha Round 5,Elite Group A ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +