OnlinePrediction

Mumbai vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018

MUMBAI vs PUNJAB Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 28th September 2018 At Just Cricket Academy Ground,Bengaluru.

Get Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Vijay Hazare Trophy Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Mumbai Vs Punjab Team For The Match Between MUMBAI Vs PUNJAB At Just Cricket Academy Ground,Bengaluru. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Mumbai Vs Punjab Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Mumbai vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018
Mumbai vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018

All The MUMBAI Vs PUNJAB Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Mumbai Vs Punjab ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MUMBAI Vs PUNJAB ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Mumbai Vs Punjab Match That Is To Be Played On 28th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MUMBAI Vs PUNJAB ODI Match Latest News, Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Mumbai Squads:

Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane(c), Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Shivam Dubey, Aditya Tare(w), Dhawal Kulkarni, Shams Mulani, Tushar Deshpande, Vijay Gohil, Royston Dias, Akash Parkar, Eknath Kerkar, Jay Gokul Bista

Mumbai Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Aditya Tare

Batsmen: Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Akhil Herwadkar, Jay Bista

All-rounders: Shams Mulani, Shivam Dube

Bowlers: Dhawal Kulkarni(c), Tushar Deshpande, Vijay Gohil, Royston Dias

Punjab Squads:

Manan Vohra, Shubman Gill, Abhishek Sharma, Mandeep Singh(c), Yuvraj Singh, Sharad Lumba, Gitansh Khera(w), Mayank Markande, Manpreet Gony, Barinder Sran, Arshdeep Singh, Arpit Pannu, Siddarth Kaul, Sanvir Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann

Punjab Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Gitansh Khera

Batsmen: Manan Vohra, Mandeep Singh(c), Yuvraj Singh, Shubman Gill

All-rounders: Abhishek Sharma (Doubt between Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Sharad Lumba)

Bowlers: Manpreet Gony, Mayank Markande, Arshdeep Singh, Barinder Sran

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Mumbai Will Win This Match

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Toss Prediction:

Punjab Will Win The Toss

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Mumbai And 47% Winning Chance Of Punjab

Mumbai Vs Punjab Head To Head:

No Match Found.

Mumbai Vs Punjab Last Match Performances:

  • Mumbai:W W W L L
  • Punjab:L W W L W

[poll id=”425"]

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI.

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Venue Details

Match:Mumbai vs Punjab, Round 7, Elite Group A, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
Date:Friday, September 28, 2018
Time:09:00 AM IST
Venue:Just Cricket Academy Ground, Bengaluru

Just Cricket Academy Ground,Bengaluru Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Mumbai vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 28th September 2018

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Mumbai Vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Mumbai vs Punjab Round 7, Elite Group A ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +