Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks cricket prediction, This is 2nd T20 match is going to play between Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks at Maple Leaf North- West Ground King City on Match 30 June 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Montreal-Tigers-vs-Winnipeg-Hawks-2nd-Match-

 

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Monteral Tigers : 2.30
  • Winnipeg Hawks: 1.61

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Team Squad:

Monteral Tigers Team Squad:

Sunil Narine, Thisara Perera, Kevon Cooper, Moises Henriques, Dwayne Smith, Denesh Ramdin(w), Mohammad Hafeez, Sikandar Raza, Dasun Shanaka, Lasith Malinga(c), Isuru Udana, George Worker, Najibullah Zadran, Sandeep Lamichhane, Cecil Pervez, Ibrahim Khaleel, Dillon Heyliger, Nicholas Kirton, Rayyan Pathan, Peter Siddle

Winnipeg Hawks Team Squad:

David Warner, Lendl Simmons, Darren Bravo, Rizwan Cheema, David Miller, Hamza Tariq(w), Dwayne Bravo(c), Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique, Fidel Edwards, Ben McDermott, Ali Khan, Tion Webster, Hiral Patel, Mark Deyal, Kyle Phillip

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Winner:

Winnipeg Hawks will win this match

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 60% winning chance of Monteral Tigers and 40% winning chance of Winnipeg Hawks

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks Head to Head:

No Match Found

Last Match Performance of Monteral Tigers vs Winnipeg Hawks:

  • Monteral Tigers : No Match Found
  • Winnipeg Hawks:No Match Found

Who will win Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 today match?

Winnipeg Hawks will win this match

 Maple Leaf North- West Ground King City Stats Report:

Total matches 8
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 136
Average 2nd Inns scores 117
Highest total recorded 184/5 (20 Ov) by ZIM vs Can
Lowest total recorded 75/10 (19.2 Ov) by Can vs ZIM
Highest score chased 141/7 (19.5 Ov) by Pak vs SL
Lowest score defended 153/7 (20 Ov) by SL vs Can

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Toss Prediction:

Monteral Tigers win the toss in this match

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Dream11 Prediction:

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Halaplay Prediction:

Will update soon

Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Live TV Streaming Channels:

  • TV Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score,

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Match Prediction (30th June 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 30th June 2018 Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Monteral Tigers vs Winnipeg Hawks, Who will be the winner of Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 2nd T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 2nd T20 Match, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks Match Details Summary, Full Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks Score Details For today 2nd T20 Match, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 30th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 2nd T20 Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 30th Today Match Prediction, Today 2nd T20Prediction Monteral Tigers vs Winnipeg Hawks, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks Prediction Today 2nd T20 Cricket 2018, 2nd T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 30th June 2018 2nd T20 Match is Between Monteral Tigers vs Winnipeg Hawks, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 2nd T20 Match Prediction 30th June 2018, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks Match 30th June 2018 Prediction 2nd T20Cricket 2018, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks Live 2nd T20 Match Prediction, Monteral TigersVS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Match Astrology, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks 2nd T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Monteral TigersVS Winnipeg Hawks Match Prediction, Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg HawksScore Predictor given below. Who Will Win Monteral Tigers VS Winnipeg Hawks2nd T20 Today Match Prediction (30th June 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Monteral TigersVS Winnipeg Hawks 30th June 2018 T20Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply