Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd August 2018 At Lord’s, London.

Get Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Middlesex Vs Sussex Team For The Match Between MDX Vs SUS At Lord’s, London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Middlesex Vs Sussex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Middlesex vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018
Middlesex vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

 

All The MDX Vs SUS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Middlesex Vs Sussex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MDX Vs SUS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Middlesex Vs Sussex Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MDX Vs SUS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

MDX Vs SUS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Middlesex: 2.20
  • Sussex: 1.66

Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Middlesex Squads:

Dwayne Bravo, Eoin Morgan, Paul Stirling, Steven Finn, James Harris, John Simpson (wk), Dawid Malan (c), Ravi Patel, James Fuller, Ashton Agar, Hilton Cartwright, Nick Gubbins, Tom Helm, Steve Eskinazi, Tom Barber, George Scott, Nathan Sowter, Max Holden

Sussex Squads:

Luke Wright (c), Will Beer, Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, David Wiese, Ollie Robinson, Michael Burgess (wk), Philip Salt, Tom Bruce, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Jofra Archer, Delray Rawlins

Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Middlesex Will Win This Match

Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Sussex Will Win The Toss

Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Middlesex And 52% Winning Chance Of Sussex

Middlesex Vs Sussex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Middlesex Vs Sussex In Which 2 Match Win By Middlesex And 3 Matches Win By Sussex.

Middlesex Vs Sussex Last Match Performances:

  • Middlesex: L W L L L
  • Sussex: L W W W W

[poll id=”140″]

Lord’s, London Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 10
Matches won batting first 6
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 157
Average 2nd Inns scores 135
Highest total recorded 199/4 (20 Ov) by WI vs WXI
Lowest total recorded 93/10 (17.3 Ov) by NED vs Pak
Highest score chased 163/6 (20 Ov) by NED vs Eng
Lowest score defended 128/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs NZ

MDX Vs SUS South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

MDX vs SUS T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018
MDX vs SUS T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018

Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Middlesex Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Middlesex vs Sussex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply