OnlinePrediction

Middlesex vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018

MDX vs ESS South Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th August 2018 At Lord’s, London.

Get Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Middlesex Vs Essex Team For The Match Between MDX Vs ESS At Lord’s, London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Middlesex Vs Essex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Middlesex vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018
Middlesex vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018

 

All The MDX Vs ESS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Middlesex Vs Essex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MDX Vs ESS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Middlesex Vs Essex Match That Is To Be Played On 16th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MDX Vs ESS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

MDX Vs ESS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Middlesex: 1.80
  • Essex:2.00

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Middlesex Squads:

James Franklin, Eoin Morgan, Paul Stirling, Steven Finn, James Harris, John Simpson (wk), Dawid Malan (c), Ravi Patel, James Fuller, Ashton Agar, Hilton Cartwright, Nick Gubbins, Tom Helm, Steve Eskinazi, Tom Barber, George Scott, Robbie White, Nathan Sowter, Max Holden

Essex Squads:

Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Peter Siddle, Neil Wagner, Adam Wheater (wk), Tom Westley, Varun Chopra, Matt Coles, Matthew Quinn, Adam Zampa, Simon Harmer, Ashar Zaidi, James Porter, Daniel Lawrence, Paul Walter, Samuel Cook, Michael-Kyle Pepper

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Middlesex Will Win This Match

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Essex Will Win The Toss

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Middlesex And 47% Winning Chance Of Essex

Middlesex Vs Essex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Middlesex Vs Essex In Which 2 Match Win By Middlesex And 3 Matches Win By Essex.

Middlesex Vs Essex Last Match Performances:

  • Middlesex: L L L L L
  • Essex: L L L L D

[poll id=”212″]

Lord’s, London Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 10
Matches won batting first 6
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 157
Average 2nd Inns scores 135
Highest total recorded 199/4 (20 Ov) by WI vs WXI
Lowest total recorded 93/10 (17.3 Ov) by NED vs Pak
Highest score chased 163/6 (20 Ov) by NED vs Eng
Lowest score defended 128/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs NZ

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Middlesex Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Middlesex vs Essex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +