OnlinePrediction

Maharashtra vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

MAHARASHTRA vs VIDARBHA Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd October 2018 At KSCA Cricket Ground,Alur.

Get Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI VIJAY HAZARE TROPHY Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Team For The Match Between MAHARASHTRA Vs VIDARBHA At KSCA Cricket Ground,Alur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Maharashtra vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018
Maharashtra vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

All The MAHARASHTRA Vs VIDARBHA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MAHARASHTRA Vs VIDARBHA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MAHARASHTRA Vs VIDARBHA ODI Match Latest News, Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

a8i-n9BH06M

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Maharashtra Squads:

Shrikant Mundhe, Samad Fallah, Rohit Motwani (wk), Ankeet Bawne, Anupam Sanklecha, Satyajeet Bachhav, Rahul Tripathi (c), Swapnil Gugale, Shamshuzama Kazi, Naushad Shaikh, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Mukesh Choudhary, Atharva Kale, Jay Pande, Prashant Kore, Mandar Bhandari, Ashay Palkar

Maharashtra Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Rohit Motwani

Batsmen: Rahul Tripathi(c), Ankit Bawne, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Jay Pande, Atharva Kale

All-rounder:  Shamshuzama Kazi, Naushad Shaikh

Bowlers: Satyajeet Bacchav, Samad Fallah, Anupam Sanklecha

Vidarbha Squads:

Wasim Jaffer, Faiz Fazal (c), Umesh Yadav, Ganesh Satish, Shrikant Wagh, Apoorv Wankhade, Akshay Wakhare, Ravi Jangid, Jitesh Sharma, Sanjay Ramaswamy, Akshay Karnewar, Rajneesh Gurbani, Akshay Wadkar, Yash Thakur, Aditya Thakare, Atharva taide (wk)

Vidarbha Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Jitesh Sharma

Batsmen: Wasim Jaffer, Faiz Fazal(c), Ganesh Satish, Atharva Taide, Apoorv Wankhade

All-rounders: Ravi Jangid, Akshay Karnewar

Bowlers: Umesh Yadav, Ravi Jangid, Akshay Wakhare, Rajneesh Gurbani

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Maharashtra Will Win This Match

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Toss Prediction:

Vidarbha Will Win The Toss

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Maharashtra And 45% Winning Chance Of Vidarbha

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Head To Head:

No Match Found

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Last Match Performances:

  • Maharashtra: W W W W W
  • Vidarbha: L L L L L

[poll id=”446″]

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI.

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Venue Details

  • Match:Maharashtra vs Vidarbha, Round 9, Elite Group A, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
  • Date:Tuesday, October 02, 2018
  • Time:09:00 AM IST
  • Venue:KSCA Cricket Ground, Alur

KSCA Cricket Ground,Alur Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Maharashtra vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 2nd October 2018
Maharashtra vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 2nd October 2018

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Maharashtra Vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Maharashtra vs Vidarbha Round 9, Elite Group A ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +