Liverpool vs Chelsea Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th September 2018

LIV vs CHE Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 27 September 2018 At Anfield, Liverpool.

Get Liverpool Vs Chelsea European Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Liverpool Vs Chelsea Team For The Match Between LIV Vs CHE At Anfield, Liverpool. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Liverpool Vs Chelsea Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Liverpool vs Chelsea Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th September 2018
Liverpool vs Chelsea Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th September 2018

All The LIV Vs CHE Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Liverpool Vs Chelsea Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LIV Vs CHE Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Liverpool Vs Chelsea Match That Is To Be Played On 27 September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LIV Vs CHE Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


LIV Vs CHE Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Liverpool: 1.80
  • Draw: 3.50
  • Chelsea: 3.75

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Football Playing 11/Squad:


Simon Mignolet (GK), Alberto Moreno, Joseph Gomez, Joel Matip, Nathaniel Clyne, Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Georgino Wijnaldum, Divock Origi, Daniel Sturridge, Xherdan Shaqiri


Willy Caballero (GK), Davide Zappacosta, Gary Cahill, Andreas Christensen, Emerson, Ross Barkley, Ethan Ampadu, Ruben Loftus Cheek, Victor Moses, Alvaro Morata, Callum Hudson Odoi

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Football Winner Prediction:

Chelsea Will Win This Match

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 44% Winning Chance Of Liverpool And 56% Winning Chance Of Chelsea

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Head To Head:

In Last 6 Matches Between Liverpool Vs Chelsea In Which 1 Match Win By Liverpool And 2 Matches Win By Chelsea And 3 Match Draw

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Last Match Performances:

  • Liverpool:L L L W W
  • Chelsea:L D W W W

[poll id=”415″]

Anfield, Liverpool Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 54074

Match Time: 12:15 PM, IST

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Liverpool vs Chelsea on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Liv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *