OnlinePrediction

Liverpool vs Paris Saint Germain Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018

LFC vs PSG Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 18th September 2018 At Anfield, Liverpool, England.

Get Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain UEFA Champions League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Team For The Match Between LFC vs PSGAt Anfield, Liverpool, England. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Liverpool vs Paris Saint Germain Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018
Liverpool vs Paris Saint Germain Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018

 

All The LFC vs PSG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LFC vs PSG Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Match That Is To Be Played On 18th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LFC vs PSGMatch Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LFC vs PSGFootball Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Liverpool : 2.30
  • Draw: 3.80
  • Paris Saint Germain: 3.10

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Football Playing 11/Squad:

Liverpool :

  • Goalkeeper:Allison
  • Defenders:Trent Alexander-Arnold, Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Andrew Robertson
  • Midfielders:James Milner, Naby Keita, Gini Wijnaldum
  • Forwards:Mo Salah, Daniel Sturridge, Roberto Firmino

Paris Saint Germain:

  • Goalkeeper:Alphonse Areola
  • Defenders:Thomas Meunier, Thiago Silva, Pascal Kimpembe, Juan Bernat
  • Defensive Midfielders:Adrien Rabiot, Marquinhos
  • Attacking Midfielders:Kylian Mbappe, Neymar, Angel di Maria
  • Forwards:Edinson Cavani

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Football Winner Prediction:

Paris Saint Germain Will Win This Match

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Liverpool And 51% Winning Chance Of Paris Saint Germain

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Head To Head:

Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain have met just once before in European football, in the semi-finals of the 1996-97 European Cup Winners Cup. PSG won 3-0 in Paris and held on to progress on aggregate despite Liverpool winning the second leg 2-0 at Anfield.

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Last Match Performances:

  • Liverpool : W W W W W
  • Paris Saint Germain: W W W W W

[poll id=”365"]

Anfield, Liverpool, England Ground Stats and Report:

Capcity: 54,074

Time : 11:55 PM IST

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Liverpool Vs Paris Saint Germain Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Liverpool vs Paris Saint Germain on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Ten 2, Sony Liv
  • Live Streaming: Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +