OnlinePrediction

LEIC vs WARKS North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

LEIC vs WARKS North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd August 2018 At Grace Road, Leicester.

Get Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire Team For The Match Between LEIC Vs WARKS At Grace Road, Leicester. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

LEIC vs WARKS North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018
LEIC vs WARKS North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

All The LEIC Vs WARKS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LEIC Vs WARKS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LEIC Vs WARKS T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LEIC Vs WARKS North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Leicestershire: 2.10
  • Warwickshire: 1.72

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Leicestershire Squads:

Mark Cosgrove, Mohammad Nabi, Neil Dexter, Paul Horton, Ned Eckersley, Ben Raine, Gavin Griffiths, Tom Wells, Lewis Hill (wk), Cameron Delport, Colin Ackermann (c), Rob Sayer, Zak Chappell, Mohammad Abbas , Callum Parkinson

Warwickshire Squads:

Ian Bell, Jeetan Patel, Boyd Rankin, Tim Ambrose (wk), Grant Elliott (c), Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Chris Woakes, Olly Stone, Colin de Grandhomme, Sam Hain, Dominic Sibley, Will Rhodes, Josh Poysden, Aaron Thomason, Adam Hose, Henry Brookes, Ed Pollock

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Warwickshire Will Win This Match

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Warwickshire Will Win The Toss

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Leicestershire And 55% Winning Chance Of Warwickshire

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire In Which 2 Match Win By Leicestershire And 3 Matches Win By Warwickshire.

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire Last Match Performances:

  • Leicestershire: L L W L W
  • Warwickshire: L D L L W

[poll id=”142"]

Grace Road, Leicester Ground Stats and Report:

No  t20 match in this ground

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Leicestershire vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018
Leicestershire vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Leicestershire Vs Warwickshire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Leicestershire vs Warwickshire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: 
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +